Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 14, 2020

I have tried others but always come back!!

I love these wipes! Even before we were required to use them to keep ourselves safe. I love the fresh lemon smell and easy pull dispenser. A great product!

May 13, 2020

Would buy this time and time again

This is my favourite go to, quick cleaner upper. Especially with young kids who are germ magnets. Love love love it. Would definitely buy this time and time again.

The best

I love this for a cleaner! It’s easy to grab and use, plus it has a lot of product on each wipe so it allows you the satisfaction of cleaning an area.

Great clean

This product is a great way to not only clean but disinfect surfaces both in your home and in public ex if you use the public transit you may want to clean a pole before holding it I also like this specific one because it leaves a clean refreshing citrus scent and not completely like cleaning products

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

We always have on our kitchen and and our van

As a mom I always make sure everything is clean and disinfected properly. So we always have this in our kitchen, washrooms even in our van. What a great way to have in handy.

May 12, 2020

Fresh and Clean

This is what we definitely use in wiping our home’s door knobs and most of surfaces that needed to be disinfect especially during this time. I love the smell — so fresh and clean. Highly recommended.

Saskatchewan, Canada

feels and smells clean

I love using this at home and in my office. I feel so clean and smells so good. Especially when I use this on my office desk it just makes me so happy smelling fresh and clean the fact that it kills bacteria not seen by our naked eyes

Good stuff

When life gives you lemons, refine them into liquid Covid killer! Works great in kitchens, bathrooms, plastic stuff, vinyl pops, metal things; you get the idea. Best value is at Costco for the 6 pack. Haven’t seen them on the shelves since March 2020. Or online.

Good cleaning product

I love buying them when it comes to cleaning surfaces at kitchen. There is only one disadvantage- I usually run out of them very fast! I recommend them to anyone!

These are where its at!

When it comes to disinfectant wipes there is really no other player in the game. These are my go to purchase, I find that they leave no residue behind, no grease marks and they clean surfaces so well. I also find that they smell nice, but not over powering.