Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

I love these things!!!

I keep a bottle of these everywhere. In my home, in my car, at work. Easy to pull out to disinfect just about any surface. Highly recommend. Better than paper towels and spray.

Thankgod for Lysol

I think right now is a time where the world can be grateful for products like lysol. With this corona virus I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have lysol wipes handy in my house.

October 21, 2020

Good

I’m using this lysol wipes so long and this is so good and handy or easy. This wipes using everyday in my house. This wipes great for all. I think They are very effective.

Effective cleaner

Especially now with covid, I always feel most comfortable after I wipe down all my high traffic areas with lysol wipes. I love the scent of it as well!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love these lysol wipes! I use them all of the time in my home. The scent variety is nice that they offer. I find that they are good quality for the price, and you can also find them on sale or in bulk options in many stores.

Love them

They are so soooo soo amazing. I clean almost everything with this wipes they also take out the stains and have disinfectant in them .. i would highly recommend this product

October 20, 2020

Effective disinfecting wipes, perfect for home or car!

I like using these wipes on almost every surface I touch. I find them convenient to wipe down things like light switches and doorknobs, as well as handles and other high-touch surfaces. They are a necessary product during this time of COVID and the scent is pleasant, not overpowering.

Effective clean!

You can use Lysol wipes to clean almost everything. They are handy to use and easy to transport. They provide a thorough clean to multiple surfaces while not being harsh on the hands. I also find the light scent very refreshing. This product has been especially helpful during Covid times.

Like it

The lysol wipes to the job. They smell good too. I like that. Instead of just wiping and area clean, why not disinfect it at the same time. Would buy again.

Best Fragrance Disinfected Wipes

Ive tried other disinfectant wipes and I found that most of them are way too wet and way too strong scented. But when I purchased Lysol Lemon Scented Wipes ( cause they were on sale at Shoppers Drugmart) a few months back, i couldn’t believe how the wipes were just the right moist & and they smelled a nice Lemon Scent (didnt bother my nose or eyes or lungs) i didnt have the need to hurry cleaning so i could get out of the room. because of the wonderful scent you would think that it wouldnt be totally effective and you would be wrong because it has the 99.9% disinfectant and cleaning effects that you want. And now its the only Product I buy now even when its only regular price. I buy nothing else even if another Wipes Product is on sale.
    So YES I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TRYING this PRODUCT