Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 11, 2020

Great!

We got a multi pack at Costco before the pandemic hit. We were very thankful we Did! These disinfect my kitchen counters very nicely and leave a great citrus scent

Good choice!

When it comes to cleaning i like lysol disinfecting wipes. In todays situation we have to be extra careful when it comes to cleanliness. This is a must have for quick cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. I love how it easy to bring especially in the car. Love it!

November 10, 2020

Perfect product fo inhouse use

Perfect product for inhouse use during this difficult time. It has nice aroma as well. I am carrying one pack if this eipd in my car so where ever i go i ca disinfectant my car surfaces

Does a great job

Super easy to use to wipe up counters or to disinfect door handles and any high touch areas!! A bit pricy depending on what grocery you go to tho. Would buy again!

Gets the job done

These tough wipes great for wiping a myriad of surfaces and objects. They’re pre moistened and ready to go and make cleaning and disinfecting very simple.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I bought these all the time before the pandemic

I never dreamed there would be such a thing as Lysol wipes shortage, I’m immunocompromised so I used them on all high touch surfaces in my home and on carts long before the pandemic...I miss being able to buy them easily as I knew they helped clean away germs

I love a clean house

I love Lysol wipes so easy to clean up spills and counters while I’m cooking as I’m extremely messy when it comes or cooking and baking. Lysol wipes make for a quick easy clean up

United States

Awesome product!

I absolutely love Lysol wipes! They make cleaning so much faster and they are so convenient! I trust their brand, and every product I have ever used by Lysol has been high quality and I trust their products for my family's use. They work great on nearly every surface and I love that they are not only cleaning but disinfecting at the same time. They are extremely affordable and are a staple item in my house!

November 09, 2020

Great for COVID/spot cleaning!

I especially like these to wipe down and sanitize high traffic areas -- like the door knobs and light switches that are touched before I wash my hands. I also use them to clean my keys and other surfaces. Only issue is that they don't seem to stay wet enough in the container.

November 08, 2020

Good quality!

Since the pandemic is going crazy! I keep using this a lot for cleaning and disinfecting stuffs especially my baby’s toys and when we do groceries I will make sure to disinfect everything. It is smell good too!