Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 30, 2021

Great product

This is a great product for disinfecting surfaces. Only issue I have with this product is it is very drying for the hands either use gloves or have hand cream on hand.

January 27, 2021

Spawns OCD moments

I could go on for hours about this product. It’s a dream product for anyone with OCD. It has a great scent and is a real life saver in certain situations and I can really give’r around the house. I was once cleaning the floor using these when my son came it and made a funny remark about my obsessive cleaning routines lol. Every rv/fifth wheel should have one of these.

January 26, 2021

Amazing

These are my go to for quick clean up and sanitizing! Works great, and smells even better. Very easy to just quickly grab and wipe up eve everything looking and smell great.

January 26, 2021

Sparkling Clean Disinfectant

I got a pack of 8 Lysol wipe tubes at Costco and they have last me over a year. You can literally use them on any surface and they smell amazing. One wipe goes a long way so you don’t need to worry about wastage. It’s a must have and convenient cleaning solution during these times.

Amazing Product!

Due to Covid-19, a lot of us have been disinfecting time to time throughout the day using these wipes. Everytime I go out and get groceries, I will disinfect them with these wipes to kill of any bacteria! Plus the scent is so citriousy and natural which is a add-on!

January 25, 2021

My go to cleaning product

I always buy lysol wipes everytime I go do my grocery run. Its a must have. Smells great(like lemons/citrus) and kill 99.9% of bacteria. Doesn't have a harsh chemical scent which is great.

Great!

I really like this stuff even before covid. They are great to clean up any little mess around the house. Even more useful now to disinfect items like door handles or hightouch surfaces.

Good disinfectant

I always have these on hand around the house. I disinfect everything from door handles to light switches to even wiping cupboards and countertops down with it. The smell is nice and fresh

January 24, 2021

Convenient and effective

Lysol wipes get the job done! Their sturdy construction holds up and doesn't tear. The textured surface helps with removing stuck on messes. They have a gentle, clean scent. They can be used on a variety of surfaces. Our family uses them in the kitchen, bathroom, on toys, and more. The disinfecting formula definitely provides peace of mind. Would highly recommend.

January 22, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Amazing

I have probably 10 of theses right now. I use them for everything. They smell amazing. They are easy to pull out of the container. I will definitely keep buying them.