M & M’s Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews

Good - 0

August 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Chocolate Delight

I have purchased the M& M chocolate bar and find that it is smooth silky and soft. I can eat it on the go or at home. It is soothing and help me to relax. I recommend this product.

June 25, 2019

Great chocolate bar!

Chocolate is my go to guilty pleasure and m and ms are always on my list. Knowing they have been turned into a chocolate bar though was such a great idea. The chocolate is creamy and rich! I love the mini m and ms scattered about the bar! Very easy to share or eat all by yourself haha! Quite a nice treat! I would recommend to family and friends.

May 19, 2019

Awesome

They are really delicious. I would recommend anyone to buy them you can’t go wrong they melt in your mouth not in your hands how can you go wrong with that. Reefer a little bit of a snack or a break if you need to have some time at work I think you will really enjoy this

April 16, 2019

Try this asap!

I remember they used to make a limited edition bar every once in a while with m&m;mins in it and I would buy as many as I could! There is just something about this bar with m&ms;in it that tastes amazing! I don’t know if it’s the extra crunch or the actual size of the bar but I love this bar I’m so glad they made it! I hope they keep it permanently.

April 10, 2019

Delicious!

I tried a few different flavours of this bar before Christmas and this one is my favourite! The chocolate is so creamy and delicious, it melts in your mouth! You will bite an m & m in every bite! The price varies, when these first came out Walmart was the only place that these were available. Now you can find them just about anywhere. The stores prices have gone up, even doubled.i found this one on amazon for $2.47 as an add on item and this is the same price they were when they were new out for sale... I highly recommend trying this bar,you won’t be disappointed!