MAC 159 Duo Fibre Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 547 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

March 27, 2017

I was really happy with this product when I first got it. The color was good and it lasted. I have used MAC blushes before so I knew what to expect as far as quality. I was so disappointed that after a few months of use the cake started flaking and then started disintegrating. As I stated before this has not happened with the other (much older) blush that I own.

February 04, 2017

This brush works seamlessly with cream products either its cream color base or cream blushes. The concealer is the second best option for this brush, especially the under eye concealer. Powder products won't really work with it because of its dual bristles and fairly small size.
    I love using this brush for highlight as well, it works pretty good with skin finish formulas.

December 26, 2016

Makeup is a tricky business and brushes are an even slippery slope. Makeup Brushes unless you have a trained Artist with you is a hard thing to navigate through. Which Brush do I use for what is a main question.
    Well lets make it a bit easier...the MAC duo fiber brush is unique in its own right. Mainly because you can use this brush for wet or dry product....and the fact that it will leave your makeup looking light and natural. with a duo fiber brush the key is to use it in a circular motion when applying the product. Here's why with the circular motion buffs the product into the skin making it become part of the skin VS sitting on the skin like most Makeup Brushes. IE Foundation brushes VS a beauty sponge.
    Natural soft bristles mixed with synthetic bristles help to distribute the product so evenly its virtually dummy proof lol
    This product I would recommend to makeup adventures of all ages. Its a new twist to your makeup bag

September 06, 2016

I loved this brush. It totally worked to help evenly apply my blush. I noticed how it gave me a dramatic look that is what I was looking for :) Love love love it!

2.8/5

March 21, 2016

This is a good bruch because it is very soft and good quality !! I love Mac so much and it is great how their brushes just glide smoothly on your face with any type of makeup u want

September 24, 2015

This brush is my most cherished brush in my collection! It is labelled and sold as a "blush brush" but I use it strictly for my foundation. It was recommended to me to use it as such by a very knowledgeable MAC store employee, and I have not looked back or doubted her knowledge! It blends my makeup in smoothly, evenly, and effectively. No lines, creases, weird spots. Nothing. It is soft on my face, not at all scratchy. Easy to clean and dry. Does not deteriorate (i.e. Fibres do not come out easily) and is the best quality brush I have.

Maynards Sour Patch Kids