MAC Cosmetics 266 Small Angle Brush Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #491 out of 543 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

Perfect for a small, precise line.

June 23, 2017

Perfect for Eyebrows!

I have had this brush for several years and it has held up great. I use it to precisely fill in my eyebrows with brown eyeshadow. Might be a little pricey at first but it is great quality and will last forever!

November 23, 2014

I have had this brush for about 7 yrs and let me tell you, it looks as good as it did the first day I bought it. The bristles look brand new. Love it to fill in my eyebrows and line my eyes with gel liner or wet eyeshadow. My favourite tool from Mac

October 03, 2014

I am already thinking about buying another one of these brushes because I use it so much. It's the perfect eyeliner brush that allows you to make precise lines, in addition to allowing your product flow on your eyelids smoothly. The strands of the brush never fray or clump together. I use mine everyday for applying either a black gel liner or a dry shadow. I know some people use this brush for their eyebrows too!

June 15, 2011

This brush has short, soft and dense bristles. However, I do not think that this brush should cost so much. It is a decent brush. I like to use this for cream eye shadows. Sometimes, the bristles feel sharp on my eyelid. Also, no matter how well I clean this brush, I can still see glitter in the bristles.

December 07, 2008

It might seem a little pricey for a small brush, but the bristles are real hair so its super soft and definitely high quality. My best friend has had hers for several years now, so you know it will last!

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine