Mac Cosmetics Prep & Prime Translucent Finishing Powder
Amazing

Mac Cosmetics Prep & Prime Translucent Finishing Powder Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 370 in Powder

June 19, 2014

Great product - over priced. I use this as a finishing powder to set my make-up. This helps hold my make-up throughout the day and keeps my nose from getting oily. I was reluctant to buy this for the fear of the dreaded white streaks none ever appeared. Just use a small amount with a big powder brush. The price of this product seems way too high for the small size of the pot. Need a more user friendly pot - the lip of mine broke after first few uses so could only use this at home or else it would spill all over. Small holes make it hard to shake enough product. Bonus is you can share with friends as it is translucent and works on any skin tone.

September 24, 2013

Everytime you open the container powder goes everywhere. For the price there are better products for cheaper.

July 21, 2010

After I've tried Make Up For Ever's HD Invisible powder, I was very reluctant to try other transparent setting powder. I finally opened my Prep Prime powder and was pleasantly surprised. Although the texture is not as silky and smooth as MUFE's (They have their particles milled into circles...fyi) this is pretty darn close. This does a really good job with setting make up and making it stay. It doesn't have a white cast and feels super soft. It's finely milled so it glides over skin to just get enough on without caking up or sticking to dry spots. I haven't broken out from this and that's always good. This is not my favorite transparent powder but It's in rotation and I use it quite often. If you're looking for a good setting powder, this is a cheaper alternative than MUFE's.