MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Pressed Powder Reviews
#26 in Powder

October 12, 2018

I love it!

One of the best skinfinish natural. So good on my skin. Really do the job. I dont us much and looks good already. I use it a lot and love it. I will recommend this product. Its worth it.

April 23, 2018

After 2 years it's still going strong.

I have had this powder for 2 years and it is still almost full. I find it really helps to blend everything. This makeup is definitely worth the money spent.

March 28, 2018

Great for everyday wear

I use the MAC mineralize skinfinish natural pressed powder as my everyday foundation. It has medium coverage and is buildable for more coverage. It is lightweight and works well with my oily skin.

December 02, 2017

Good matte powder

I only use a powder on my face as a base (after i moisturize my face) I dont use a cream based foundation. This product provides good coverage and makes my face look even and smooth. It's very light and not oily. Makes me feel like I'm not wearing any makeup at all.

It's a bit expensive and it doesn't last all day but its good for events or for a few hours.

May 06, 2017

Great product, I've purchased it several times over the years. Coverage is great and consistent. Washes off easily but seems to last all day. Doesn't have a fragrance either which is great.

April 13, 2017

This is my go to powder! It's easy to use, comes in my skin tone, and feels light on my skin!I repurchased it like five times, and my mom is obsessed with it too now! It prevents some coverage but isn't heavy and it helps balance out my skin tone. I would definitely recommend it!

March 23, 2017

C'est une poudre illuminatrice de bonne qualité que j'utilise assez régulièrement. J'adore tout ce qui est dorée et cette nuance me convient. Par contre je ne peux pas l'utiliser sur le nez et le front elle est trop foncé!

October 24, 2016

Great product in general, but not a need in your every day make up. I use this in a Medium Plus and although the shade is right for me, it isn't the best. I feel that it has a pinky undertone to it while my skin is more of a yellowy undertone. I am sticking to the Make Up Forever High Definition Powder that has no color for a skin finish now.

October 15, 2016

Mac mineralize is my go to in giving me that natural glow with a seamless effect. It doesn't give a cakey look and applies evenly. Having a high pigment tone it blends very well, without looking like to much.

October 12, 2016

Hands down one of my essential products to use in my daily routine to finish off my face. It helps set everything into place, and doesn't feel too heavy. I would recommend using a kabuki brush or a beauty blender to use.