MAC Powderkiss lipstick in Werk Werk Werk Reviews
#23 in Lipstick

MAC Werk Werk Werk is a slightly cool-toned, medium-dark red with a matte finish.

May 02, 2021

beautiful

This is a gorgeous lipstick in a very beautiful red colour which I love! It was highly anticipated and I loved it the minute I tried it! I had never tried MAC lipstick before

April 30, 2021

BEAUTIFUL pigment

This is such a beautiful colour for the summer! The pigment is beautiful and it is definitely a boss lady vibe! It’s smooth and stays on quite long!!!!

April 29, 2021

MAC Powderkiss lipstick in Werk Werk Werk

MAC Powderkiss lipstick in Werk Werk Werk is a great brand. Loved the colour and the application of the lipstick. Went on smooth, didnt bleed, actually smelled good. I liked the lipstick container it came in. Deff will buy again

April 29, 2021

Legend

MAC Cosmetics kills it every time. Colour is beautiful, application is easy, and lasts a long time! What more could you ask for?!?!?! Awesome always. Get it

I love this!

I love the shade. I love the feel. It feels so nice on your lips. I am normally a lip gloss girl do it feels weird to have matte lipstick on. It is surprisingly not dry and doesn’t rub off easily. I would definitely purchase this again.

April 27, 2021

Who doesn't love Mac lipstick!

I love Mac and was very excited to see this in my Spoil Me box! Due to covid, I have been working from home so my need for lipstick has declined. I cannot wait for my next Zoom call so I can rock this lipstick during my meeting! This is a must buy!

MAC!!

I love that the MAC fill size lip color was in the box. It's a huge value and such good quality. This red shade is perfect for a bold red lip. Great color for any skin tone.

April 25, 2021

Werk werk werk it girl!

The colour of this is so much fun!
    It goes on smooth, doesn't leave a bad chemical taste but doesn't stay on for long.
    This came off really quickly and I was reapplying it alot through the day.
    The packages are simple and easy to read.
    Not a longevity lipstick but fun if you want a bright shade for your collection.
    I recommend it.

April 25, 2021

Love it

MAC Powderkiss lipstick applies nicely. The finish is lovely and it lasts along time. What a beautiful color as well. Love this lipstick and will recommend it to all my friends.

April 24, 2021

Werk,werk,werk

Very nice lipstick, feels nice on the lips. The color was not good for my skin tone, but very nice color all the same. Color didn't last as long as I would have liked.