Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque Reviews
Ranked #1706 in Hair Care

Our macadamia and argan oils combine with tea tree and chamomile oils. Aloe and algae extracts to produce. Miracle-like hair rejuvenation. An intense treatment.

August 14, 2017

Smells good but that's about it

I bought a small pouch of this masque to test it out. It smells amazing, however it doesn't do much repairing. Although my hair felt smooth after use, it looked flat and the split ends were still there. I got about 3 uses out of the package and still saw no results.

July 12, 2017

I love this hair product other

excellent product and it saved my hair ...I have bought it after I saw multiple beauty gurus recommending it as a ride or die product ...not only that but I recently bleached my hair and dyed ombre and my hair was in desperate need of a miracle
    however dont expect miracles with this after just 1 use
    after I first tried it , I noticed a slight change it made my hair much softer but my ends were still quite dry.
    the more I used it the better my hair started to look ...now this the 5th time I used it and my hair look completely recovered , super soft , sleek and my ends look more moisturized ..I don't even need styling cream anymore ..the best thing about it is that it doesn't weigh down my hair
    overall a great product ill definitely rebuy despite the fact its a bit pricey

May 11, 2017

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque is all kinds of YES!! I first found out about this Masque from Casey Holmes on YouTube and let me tell youuu.. This masque is addicting! I love how nice and smooth it makes my hair and then scent! my goodness, the scent is divine. It is worth the money. It holds spot #1. I have medium length, fine but a lot of hair that's highlighted and colored. It is the only product that gives my processed hair a very strong boost, fills it up, makes it manageable and sleek. I absolutely love the way it transforms the hair. Overall, very satisfied with the product and can highly recommend for buying to all you Masque lovers and those looking for a good treatment. :)

October 26, 2016

I love macadamia products - but this one in particular has rescued my dry hair, the most. It's restored my hair back to its former glory, and it"s even grown a fair bit! It is very heavy so I would only reccomend it to people with dry, damaged hair, but it's worked wonders with mine, and smells absolutely gorgeous!

April 23, 2016

Amazing! I have blonde highlighted hair that has become very dry. This stuff is a miracle! I bought this 2 years ago and I kid you not! I still have a third! You need a dime size for medium length hair. It makes your hair super soft, shiny, detangles. The smell is scrumptious. I highly recommend for processed hair!

February 06, 2016

Love this product ! Works amazingly and smells so good.

April 15, 2015

By far the best hair masque I have ever owned! This is what you would call a holy grail product. I will be using this forever! The smell, the texture of the creme, the look of the container are all amazing! My hair feels fantastic after one use and It only gets better after that. I use this with the macadamia hair oil and the combination is perfection. You honestly cannot go wrong.

August 19, 2013

Nothing against this particular product, I'm sure it does very well compared to low end items on the market. Compared to the other items I use to condition and repair my hair, it seemed to be about hte same. I didn't notice anything spectacular. I did like how it smelled, though which is a huge plus for me.

August 12, 2013

This product absolutely saved my hair. To give you a little background on my hair, my natural color is a really really dark brown (practically black) and I've gotten it highlighted to where it's now a light blonde. All that processing can do a lot of damage to your hair. I also use a purple shampoo to maintain my blonde which can be rough on my hair. This is the only product I've ever used that can restore my hair to it's natural silky smooth state. Otherwise, my hair would be a disaster.

It's an ultra conditioning, high quality product. My only complaint is that it's pretty pricey, where I live it's around 39$. It's worth it though, it really is. I wouldn't use anything else.

November 22, 2012

love it. smells amazing, leaves my hair shiny & soft. repairs all damage/ split ends & also makes my hair grow quickly. It is a bit pricey but you only use a tiny amount at a time so it will last a long time. I would recommend this to anyone who wants healthy, beautiful hair & repair damage.