Madammoselle Kid's Unicorn Hair Bands. Reviews

Good - 0

May 13, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Instant mood elevator for kids

Girls will treat this as a toy too. This product is so eye catching & attractive. From colourful and quirky unicorn attachment, to fashion-forward designs, Smiggle has successfully captured the imagination of kids.

April 25, 2021

Fun product

As well as hair band's, Madammoselle has lots of other fun products for kids. You can get elastics of all shapes and colours. (Unicorn/ watermelon, corn etc...)Great for a stocking filler present or something fun to buy with pocket money. There are also several things which remind me of favourite accs from my childhood. The girls love the shape and vibrant colors.

April 13, 2021

The premium kids accessories

I’ve recently spent probably RM200 the last two months on Madammoselle kids headbands since my daughter loves LITERALLY ALL their designs, Plenty of things to use over the year this year, at home and school. We love the unicorn theme kids hairbands.

April 01, 2021
    Pahang, Malaysia

Dive like.

Purchased for my daughter. Her being the “Diva” that she is. she was sooo excited when she opened the packaging, It goes with every outfit, I love it. I’ve gotten so many compliments on it. Also, if your wondering if it’s for a child’s head or adults, it fits my head perfectly and I have a lot of thick hair.

March 15, 2021

Cuteness overload!

Madammoselle has tons of unicorn headbands. This is obviously a child’s headband but was the cheapest one that I could find. Much cheaper than me making it myself in fact so it will do. I will have to pin it down but I’m not worried. It’s surprisingly full and nice on my adult head. Big shout out to my beautiful fur model Isn’t she beautiful ?

March 10, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Expensive but totally worth buying.

Madammoselle has a very interesting range of kids hairbands. I love their unicorn range the most. They are very easy to use and do not pull on her hair. They are easy to put into her hair to make a pony tail or a bun and they are very easy to take out and they don't pull out hairs or cause any distress. The fact that these were the Princess Sparkle type made them even more appealing to our little granddaughter. A fab product.