4.9/5
Madammoselle Mini Crab Hair Claws Reviews

Good - 0

October 14, 2020

Mini, but no slip

I'm shocked that others haven't had the great success with this jaw clip I have. I think it works great for different types of hair.

When I initially purchased this clip, I had a nice head of hair that had "chemo-curls" that had grown to the point where I wanted to throw it up in a twisted "do" - even when my hair had grown a couple inches below my shoulders. Wash, twist and clip - can't get easier than that to get out of the house in the morning! My hair, at the time, was full - made even fuller with the curls and this clip had no problem keeping my hair in place.

October 12, 2020

Alluring beauty accessories

Relatively small in size, that's why its named mini claws. This is a typical black series accessories synunymous with the brand Madammoselle. The simplicity and impresiveness of its typical pink + black packaging is a turn on.

October 09, 2020

Small but very firm

Madammoselle black series mini crab hair claw has been in the market for year now, but i am still able to find it at almost all of their point of sale. I guess theres a huge demand for it since they are proven to give your hair a strong hold and pain free.

October 04, 2020

WORKS GREAT FOR MY HAIR

Madammoselle crab claws works great on my thick curly hair. I also use these to section my hair as I am blow drying and straightening. I buy these often and use them daily.

Their collections: http://madammoselle.com/collections/hair-claw/

October 01, 2020

Minimalist Beauty!

Small, glossy, and holds your hair firmly. Typical of a Madammoselle line up. It's worth every penny since they last for a very long time. If you practice yoga, it looks perfect on your head.

September 27, 2020

Solidly Built

I really like these ones for gathering up all of my hair honestly it's super useful and my hair stays in place. Madammoselle 's 2nd best range of product after their high strength nylon made elastics.

September 24, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Fairly small, good for holding power

it's a little pricey like almost anything else available by Madammoselle, but also just like anything else from there it is worth it. it doesn't slide all over the place like most of the other ones do and keeps sweat from getting in my eyes when im working out at the gym or practicing my yoga.

Updated On: September 24, 2020