Maleficent (2014) Reviews
#5 in DVD

May 05, 2015

Great take on a classic story. Angelina did a great job in this movie. Loved the characters - they were perfectly cast. I have watched this a few times already and will continue to enjoy it

May 03, 2015

Angelina Jolie was an outstanding actress in the movie portraying Maleficent. I liked the twist of the movie and this whole new version from the classic film just surprised me. Maleficent has to be my favourite Disney villain. I enjoyed watching the movie and I think I'll watch it again with my family.

April 15, 2015

one of my favourite movies, very underrated. even my parents liked it..must see!

April 13, 2015

I loved this movie. I really liked the graphics, they were very seamless. And Angelina was excellent in this role. She really played a good misunderstood villain. And I enjoyed watching her grow to love the princess.

Definitely a family movie that is good for all ages. I'll enjoy watching it again.

April 04, 2015

I love Angelina!!! She's amazing and I loved the movie too. Its a different twist to a well know fairy-tale story.

April 04, 2015

I saw this movie in theatres and I love it!!! They did an incredible job on every part of this movie, and Jolie SLAAYYYYYEEDDD her role, so incredible!!!!

March 23, 2015

i liked atching this movie, at first i found it boring becasue the start is all story. but by the middle i was really enjoying it!

March 22, 2015

Malificent is a refreshing change for a family movie. My 2 boys loved it! We will be watching it again and again.

March 22, 2015

I really enjoyed this film a lot. Angelina Jolie was fantastic in this role. She played a great villain. This was an amazing film. The storytelling was wonderful. I loved it.

March 22, 2015

Didn't think this movie would be all that great... Watched it with my two daughters last weekend and absolutely loved it. Great movie and Angelina Jolie was perfect. Wish this was how the story was told and made when I was a little girls. Loved it:)