• Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Smoothing Shampoo
  • Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Smoothing Shampoo

Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Smoothing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #501 out of 1144 in Shampoo

October 12, 2016

I wasn't a fan of Marc Anthony's hair oils but this shampoo worked well. It is non-sulphate yet had a good lather and it did reduce frizz and made hair easier to straighter

July 15, 2016

Since a couple of years, I only use sulfate-free shampoos. I have curly hair, a dry scalp and a bit of psoriasis. The use of a sulfate-free shampoo is helping me and it also helps my color to hold longer.

I first bought this shampoo because it's sulfate-free, but also because of the keratin it contains. I was hoping it would help my hair be less frizzy.

Pros :
    - The smell is super nice
    - Application is easy even if it's not very foamy (sulfate-free...)
    - It washes my hair well without drying my scalp

Cons :
    - It doesn't seem to change anything to my curls but I must say that I let my hair dry by itself. But I don't care because I primarily use it for the fact that it's sulfate-free, and because it smells so good.

July 09, 2015

Pay more for better quality. You end up using less product and get nicer feeling hair.

April 02, 2015

Love this shampoo. This shampoo does go on sale often. It works quite well in general. I would give it a try if you have dry frizzy hair that you want to tame. I've tried this without the 30 day treatment and still have good results.

What do you think, have you tried it?

April 01, 2015

Love the shampoo and conditioner. This made my hair smooth and soft and way less frizz. I've tried this with the 30 day no frizz treatment and without the treatment. Either way same result and love it. If you are just looking for a good no frizz shampoo and conditioner than this might work for you as well. It's worth a try.

Over all really good.

What do you think, have you tried it?

January 28, 2015

With my hair as unmanageable as anyone can be cursed with, I've tried everything. Finally I found Marc Anthony's frizz Shampoo and Conditioner! and yay it works! bye bye frizz!!!!