• Marc Anthony Coconut Oil Shea Butter Conditioning Treatment

Marc Anthony Coconut Oil Shea Butter Conditioning Treatment Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 2553 in Hair Care

June 23, 2017

Inexpensive Hair Mask

If you are looking for an inexpensive hair mask to help either curly, course, damaged, or dry hair this is the one for you!

Originally my very curly-haired brother mentioned this hair mask to me, as had issues with taming his frizzy curls before he started using it. I was hesitant as my hair is straight, but seeing as I am colour-processed every month and a tendency towards dry ends I thought I would give it a shot as it was an inexpensive drugstore brand and I would not be out major money by simply trying it. I was simply amazed by this mask! My hair was so soft afterwards and my hair felt nourished, even my dry ends were revitalized. I also loved how it is sulfate free, very important to me so that I could maintain my salon colour between appointments.

Now I always make sure I keep a full stock on hand so I can use every second to third wash. The value is great for the little packets as each I can get 2-3 uses out of it. I have short hair so a little goes a long way for me. Great value!

June 13, 2017

Worth every penny

I got some of these packets for Christmas, I got about 10 pkgs and have used them in my hair after shampooing. I have used these as a conditioner however leaving it in my wet hair for 10-20 minutes. I was so pleased with the results, my hair is very soft and shiny after using one of these treatments. I will definitely be buying more of them.

March 12, 2017

I got this product as a sample and am really surprised by how long it's lasting, while still delivering results! I lather it on the top and ends of my hair (not the roots) once a week for about 5-10mins and it leaves my hair feeling softer without any noticeable residue. I recently discovered that you can buy the sample size in stores - it comes in a pouch about the size of your hand and costs around $3-4. If you're interested in trying this product as well as a few other March Anthony treatments, I would definitely recommend giving this smaller product size a try.

January 06, 2017

This stuff is great if you dye or bleach your hair often, or just use a lot of heat styling devices. After leaving it in your hair and washing it out, your hair feels so nice and healthy. I just get the little single packs and they work wonders.

January 06, 2017

Leaves hair feeling fresh and clean! Huge bottle lasts forever. Moisturize with coconut oil and shea butter. Definitely recommend this to friends and family.

August 30, 2016

Two thumbs up! I stand by many of Marc Anthony Hair products but the Marc Anthony Coconut Oil Shea Butter Conditioning Treatment Makes my hair feel lushes and strong!! It looks amazing after every use more specifically my hair shines and looks healthy so its extremely effective !!

Major issue is the price once again a little too pricey so if you happen to walk by and see it on sale grab a few even if you haven't used it ...if it turns out that it is not for you (impossible) but if so..gift it to me haha just kidding but your friends will LOVE you after a gift like this !!

June 24, 2016

I have fairly long hair, about three or four inches from my waist and I do get compliments and and even questions on how I keep it so healthy at that length, this is how. I am a fan of all Marc Anthony hair and body products, they smell amazing and they work.
    It IS quite a bit pricey, it only comes in a small packet for about 3.99$ when you could purchase a hair mask from Pantene or Tresemme in a tub or a pot for virtually the same price. However, I do not get the same feeling and results from any other product - definitely worth the price. Also, with my hair being as long as it is, I only apply the product from about where my ears are down to the tips, I try to avoid putting products on my scalp as I do get oily quick and the hair closer to my head is plenty healthy and this actually allows me to get two uses out of my pack.
    I have used it in two different ways, washing my hair and applying the product afterwards for about 5 mins then rinsing it out, which is what it tells you to do on the package and it did leave my hair feeling softer and healthy. I have also put it on my hair and tips while dry, threw my hair in a bun and slept with it in and then rinsed it out in the morning and THAT made my hair feel 10x better than the recommended application. My hair felt brand new and it smelt like coconuts so the scent of the product is just an added bonus.

June 07, 2016

I received this product in my Ipsy bag and as soon as I tried it I had to go out and buy it! I'm hooked my hair was so dry and damaged and the first time I used it I noticed massive results!

June 03, 2016

I really love the way this conditioning treatment leaves my hair feeling. Very nourished and soft. I loved the smell and the texture as well. Great product for a very fair price.

March 03, 2016

love Marc Anthony products! this conditioner is so thick and effective. I have dry curly hair and this left it feeling really soft and healthy. I've tried all of them and they are all amazing