Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo Reviews
#92 in Shampoo

July 14, 2018

I will continue to buy this product.

My hair is shiny and healthy looking with this shampoo. I have medium length hair and only need to use a small amount. I am not crazy about the smell.

July 06, 2018

So much moisture!! Your hair is going to thank you!

I would buy this product because my hair is dry and needs extra attention! I have used alot of hair dye and styling tools throughout the years.This product adds so much moisture and is great for severely dry hair! Try it out,you will see.:)

0.8/5

July 03, 2018

no way

i tried this once and it made my hair super oily, i would not recommend, the smell is amazing but that is about the only good thing about this product

May 25, 2018

Great moisturizer but not for fine hair

It is a great moisturizer but you need thick or course hair. Too heavy for fine hair...made it look greasy. Used it as a treatment on a night when not going anywhere and used other shampoo to wash hair. That is only way good for fine hair.

May 04, 2018

I love this product, the smell is amazing

I just recently bought this product for the smell, but not only the smell amazing and reminds me of my favourite place on earth but it makes my hair feel so clean and the smell continues to stay in my hair until the next wash.

April 13, 2018

amazing product

I received a sample of this amazing product in the mail it worked great on my naturally dry curly frizzy hair hydrated my curls and frizz with a smooth feeling love the scent of the coconut oil and shea butter I would recommend this product to anyone

April 13, 2018

Great smell & soft!

I received this product as a gift the first time (and thank goodness because it’s $10 a bottle). Unfortunately for me, I’m addicted to it now and can’t get enough- my hair loves it! The shampoo/conditioner combo smell absolutely incredible if you want that beachy-tropical scent. My hair always comes out super soft and shiny. I really do love this product...I just close my eyes when I buy it!

April 03, 2018

good for hair

tried this shampoo and loved it. The smell was wonderful, and it gave amazing nutrients to my dry and damaged hair. However, it is not a shampoo i can use every day on my hair, I noticed it started making my hair greasier so I usually end up using it once a week as a treatment shampoo. Also, switching shampoos allows my cuticle to really grab on the good stuff from shampoos.
    Try it out! Nourish your hair!

April 03, 2018

Good shampoo

I have super dry scalp and for so many years i have been in search of a GOOD shampoo. I randomly decided to give this product a try and i am so glad i did. It has a super rich creamy texture and keeps the hair moisturized and soft. Healed my cracked skin in no time. I love this product and also the price every 2 weeks goes on sale at wallmart

February 17, 2018

Amazing scent

It is one of my favorite shampoos. It does a really good job hydrating my hair, especially in summertime when hair becomes damaged from sun exposure. I normally wash my hair every 1-2 days, with this shampoo I wash every 2-3 days. That's another fact that I like. And it has incredibly nice scent.