Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo Reviews
#94 in Shampoo

September 26, 2017

OMG

Love this product and with its conditioner! The scent makes everything even better. As it is sulfate free, I had no worry about over damaging my hair more than usual. Easily found in drug stores but even in costco for the 2 big pack of shampoo and conditioner! Highly recommend! Try it out!!!

September 21, 2017

Lacklustre

The first couple of times I used this stuff my hair felt amazing but it quickly felt like the lustre wore off. It smells great bu t I don't hink it does anything for my hair other than wash it and even then I feel as though it may have left too much residue behind. I won't be buying it again but it is nice that it's sulfate free!

2.3/5

June 21, 2017

Didn't care for it

I bought the shampoo and conditioner and loved the smell. I just didn't like how it felt it my hair and that is important to me... I never bought it again and probably never will. I buy the deep conditioner and love that but this product is not for me.

April 26, 2017

It works wonderful. My hair is wavy and a bit frizzy. Using this shampoo often has straighten my hair so much. I use the whole coconut oil and shea butter line, shampoo, conditioner and the anti-frizz treatment, and my hair has become so healthy. I love love that is sulfate free.

March 29, 2017

Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo is amazing!
    It smells wonderful and feels great in my hair. I have wavy, frizzy tempermental hair and it leaves my hair soft and it never feels dried out.
    I love this whole line of coconut sulfate free hair products!

March 20, 2017

I have been using this shampoo for about 6 months now. I find that you don't have to use a lot so it does last quite a while and well worth the money that you spend.

January 06, 2017

It is so hard to find products that are sulphate free,phthalate free .This shampoo fits the bill.Cleans my hair leaves it silky soft in conjunction with the conditioner.Has a great smell.Infact people tell me that as well!
    Great product!

December 21, 2016

I love this Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo. I use it all the time now. I also would recommend the Conditioner. I am trying to keep myself and family away from Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfids and this shampoo has eliminated all of those. for the price I think it is one of the healthier drug store shampoos you can buy.

September 27, 2016

Not one bad thing to say about this line. I bought everything. This Coconut oil shampoo is amazing. It leaves my hair soaked in luxurious moisture, and I think it's the best smelling shampoo. The price Was awsume, I use this weekly for my dry coloured hair paired with the conditioner,

July 23, 2016

This stuff smells SO good! I love it so much! It's not a regular purchase for me, but it's a great product none the less. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and smelling great!