Marc Anthony Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo

Marc Anthony Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 1144 in Shampoo

July 27, 2016

I bought this shampoo because it had argan oil in it, I thought that it would be good for my hair. This shampoo did not do a good job, my hair was oily the next day. I talked to my hairdresser about this and she said for my type of hair fine hair do not use argan oil products.

July 27, 2016

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I put a small dab about a dime size and it kept lathering up. I have below the shoulder hair and usually need lots of shampoo that will then dry out my hair. This shampoo felt wonderful and the smell was fantastic. I finished with Marc Anthony oil of Morocco conditioner and my hair looks fabulous

June 10, 2016

I just hope Costco never stop to carry this product! it does wonders to any hair! I wash my hair every day and my scalp is quite oily but my ends is on the dry side. For that this shampoo gives a beautiful volume and a wonderful smell to my hair!

April 14, 2016

This didn't wow me like I thought it would. I felt as though this shampoo didn't really clean the hair or moisturize it that effectively either. The conditioner,on the other hand I really like and will use it again with another shampoo. The smell is o.k but not great.

2.3/5

April 09, 2016

I bought this shampoo because my hair was getting to be pretty dry and I thought and argan oil product might help to combat this growing issue. To me the smell was okay but it defiantly wasn't my favourite as I tend to lean toward fruit scented hair products. When I used this shampoo for the first time I was very surprised to see that it didn't get all bubbly like normal shampoos so I rinsed my hair and reapplied thinking maybe it was just how gross my hair was? This time I got some bubbles but not as many as I normally would with a shampoo. This probably should have been a sign but I ignored it. Once I dried my hair it was a rude shock to find out my hair looked as if I never washed it as all the grease was still there. This product just did not work for me at all.

March 28, 2016

This conditioner is amazing. It keeps my hair soft and smooth, even with regular heat stress and the occasional highlight session. Although it is a bit pricey, I would recommend.

February 26, 2016

Pretty good shampoo and conditioner. Works well, cleans without drying the hair out, leaves it soft and shiny. Its not the best I've ever used by any means but it does the job and smells great. Might buy again in the future but next time I'm probably gonna try something new.

February 26, 2016

My favourite shampoo so far and I have used quite a lot of drugstore shampoo. It may sound weird, but I love that it is not thick. It leaves a great shine to my hair and I can totally say my hair color stayed put a little longer than I expected.

February 15, 2016

My scalp is very sensitive to some shampoos after a poor reaction and the Marc Anthony shampoo does not cause the problem. It leaves my hair soft and smelling nice, and doesn't dry it out, a wonder based on how often I colour it.

February 10, 2016

This shampoo is a real Savior for my dry and damaged hair. It makes my hair feel super soft and clean. It doesnt weigh down my hair. The fragrance is also pleasant and lingers around. It gives absolute lustrous hair when used with the same line conditioner