Marc Jacobs Beauty O! Mega Mascara

Marc Jacobs Beauty O! Mega Mascara Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 888 in Mascara

January 17, 2017

I love Marc Jacobs (especially his makeup line) but this mascara is just blah for me. Then again a mascara is just a mascara for me. This one doesn't do anything special that a drug store mascara couldn't do. In my honest opinion I would save the money and get one of the drug store ones.

That being said, it is good quality and works good but just not great. It just doesn't stand out for the price of it. I actually received it in a Marc Jacobs beauty bundle samples I bought. I bought it because I thought I'd try out some of his product in travel size first before purchasing the full size. I wouldn't have bought this mascara otherwise. It's too pricey for a mascara. Mascara tends to dry out so quick and I actually have never used up a full sized mascara before it's dried up before.

January 17, 2017

I have been using this mascara for a year now. It is my favourite. Never clumps, glides on easily every time and looks completely natural. Will always use this. FANTASTIC!!!

December 19, 2016

Did a great job but hard to swallow the price given other mascara's can be just as effective. I'd use it again but only if I feel like spending all of my money!

November 07, 2016

Love this mascara. The brush is great, I like a nice full brush with lots of bristles, not those new silicone ones. Goes on nice and smooth. Looks great with just one layer but you can add more for more dramatic look and it layers well.

October 02, 2016

This is my favorite mascara i've purchased from Sephora. IT seperates my lashes and doesn't leave a tacky clumpy look. My favorite product from marc jacobs

June 17, 2016

Not that impressed with that super high end mascara. It definitely needs more than one coat but don't find that it is really buildable. Ok for adding volume I guess but that's not what I'm looking for.

February 22, 2016

My best friend gave me a sample tube that she received, and it is most definitely in the top 3 mascaras I have ever used. It gave my lashes length, thickness, and definition. I'll be going to purchase some more as I am running low!

Love it!

1.5/5

February 10, 2016

this was the worst mascara ive ever used. It dried oout and crumbled throguh out the day. It made my eyes red and took several weeks to get rid of the redess around my eyes that it had caused. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone you like.

January 12, 2016

One of he best mascaras I have ever tried. Gives me big lashes with definition and no clumping.

August 12, 2015

We’re always in the market for a new mascara. In fact, we’re always in the market for longer, fuller, lacquered lashes. And when longer, fuller, lacquered lashes come without clumps, smears, smudges, and flakes… well, we’ve found a product worth coveting. But the real formula test would be that evening when I returned home: would I look like a raccoon? Not entirely impossible considering my lashes were as long as spider legs and uber glossy black like Dita Von Teese’s patent leather stilettos. NOT A FLAKE. NOT A SMUDGE. NOT A SMEAR. I couldn’t believe it. I’m still in shock. How did Marc Jacobs make a formula so perfect that it elongates, volumizes, coats every lash in an incredibly seductive lacquer black… and it doesn’t budge — at all? Well, I don’t pretend to be a scientist but as a beauty obsessed who tests everything on myself first, I can say that they achieved the impossible — and I love it. In fact, the bristled brush that I hastily prejudged happens to be awesome at getting tight on the lash line and coating each tiny hair with a single wiggle of the wand. The only caveat: people will certainly suspect that you’re wearing falsies. And, let’s be honest, that’s more of a compliment than a problem.