Marcelle Revival Intense Anti-Aging Day Care Reviews

The New Generation in Skin Regeneration. Anti-Age Intense Day skin care effectively reduces signs left by the passage of time and environmental factors while providing skin with in-depth hydration. Helps plump skin and improve density, firmness and elasticity. Fine lines and deep wrinkles are relaxed and softened while facial contour is re-sculpted. Hypoallergenic and perfume-free, suits all complexions even the most sensitive skin types. Ideal for women 50 and over.

December 12, 2017

Pleasent anti aging day cream

Developed for menopausal women, this anti aging day cream is light but effective. Even though I'm only 23, I try to take preventive care of wrinkles and this is one in my arsenal.

July 28, 2014

It's a light cream that doesn't feel greasy at all, easily absorbed by my skin. Since I have combination skin, it's nice that it adds moisture without adding oily residue. I have definitely noticed my skin more plump!

June 08, 2012

Great product, no parfume, no greasy, I love it !!!

February 21, 2012

This stuff is fantastic. I am 30 years old and have started to notice some fine lines around my eyes and just a generally dull appearance in my skin overall. I have been using this product for almost 3 weeks and absoloutly cannot believe the difference. My fine lines are almost invisible, my skin is actually brighter and incredibly smooth. I am prone to acne in the t-zone and moisturizers usually bring this on and this has not happened with this product. The lines in my forehead also appear less noticeable. This is seriously a miracle in a jar, I am not kidding!!
    Definatly worth a try, I COMPLETELY reccomend this!!

January 04, 2011

I received a full size jar for being among the first 1,000 to request this. I love it! It does not feel greasy and has a very mild fragrance. It is a bit soon to see the effectivness of this product but I have used other Marcelle products with great satisfaction so I am sure that this will be no different.