Marley One Love K Cups Reviews
#519 in Coffee

June 28, 2016

Love marley coffee pods taste is so good just unfortunate that not alot of stores carry it it's a little more expensive then other pods but definitely worth it

May 12, 2016

great taste for a cup of coffee! my family and I are big coffee fans and very picky! with a smooth, bold taste you cant go wrong. I personally prefer this to majority of the coffee out there on the market.

February 17, 2016

I love the taste of these first of all. Second? I love that the mesh insert comes out to go in your organics bin and the plastic pod goes in the recycling!

February 08, 2016

I just fall in love with this coffee ! I was attracted by the colors on the box so I bought one and it's definitly the best taste I have found in k-cup coffees !

October 29, 2015

The Marley Buffalo Soldier is my husband's favorite coffee. He enjoys the taste. It is his first choice for breakfast time.

February 20, 2014

My husband love their Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. He is very peculiar when choosing the coffee he drinks, this one is a thumbs up for the innate coffee lover.

February 19, 2014

If you are looking for a great cup of coffee from your Keurig, try Marley One Love. It is organic, and a really great tasting coffee...not too mild, not too bold. I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond, where it is a little cheaper per cup.