Mary Kay Lipsticks Reviews
#663 in Lipstick

August 02, 2017

Surprisingly good

I am not a fan of Mary Kay except their lipsticks are the best! I love the Fuchsia one! It's pretty long lasting! Color is very bright and pretty. I've got tons of compliments about how pretty this color is!

March 09, 2016

so many colours..so many choices...hard to pick one!!!! I picked couple from the stored I totally regret it now that why did I pick only two and not all ;)

March 09, 2016

When I first saw the price I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that kind of money one one lipstick. I'm more of a bargain bin kind of girl. I now only use these lipsticks! They are long lasting and feel (and taste) amazing!

May 02, 2015

Mary Kay Lipstick ..gives your lips such a wonderful satin finish .love thoses lipsticks from Mary Kay

April 29, 2015

These are alright, they're nothing amazing, they could be a little more pigmented

3.2/5

September 06, 2014

I like this lipstick because it stays on for a long time. It has a nice feel to it.

August 05, 2014

the lipsticks of Mary Kay is not sticky and stay a while its great .