Mary Kay Oil Free Eye a MakeUp Remover

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye a MakeUp Remover Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #27 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

May 05, 2017

I was a little skeptical to purchase this product, as Mary Kay products tend to agitate my skin and they can be a little pricey, however I was really happy with how effective this remover was. It removed my waterproof eye makeup without causing my eyes to water or creating red/dryness around my eyes. I still find it to be a little expensive as you can buy Sephora brand for less but it is a good backup.

January 31, 2017

This eye makeup remover is the best that I've ever used, I've been using it for the past 9 years! It's so gentle on the eyes, doesn't sting or burn, it's oil-free and gets all the makeup off so effortlessly! Absolutely recommend this product!

January 22, 2017

I have the worst sensitive skin around my eyes. I have literally tried every brand out there (well, maybe not EVERY single one, but definitely a friggin lot). I used to sell Mary Kay and most of their products are mediocre. But this product is DA BOMB. I no longer sell MK but I buy it from my old boss (who never gives me a discount... rude hey?). So yes, I love it and pay full price every time. I stock up when it is on sale. It takes off any mascara (which is another product I have tried every single one of) easily, without too much rubbing, doesn't sting your eyes, and leaves no film or residue.

October 15, 2016

This is my favorite eye makeup remover of all time.
    It's the only one that I've tried that actually doesn't feel like I have oil on my face. It works great and you don't need much, which is nice because it last a long time.

April 18, 2016

Love it. I have sensitive skin and it's very gental. Also have gotten it in my eyes and have caused no issue. It last a very long time. And works very well you don't need very much on your cloth. This stuff is amazing. No smell and don't stain

October 19, 2015

Worth the money and doesnt irritate my eyes. Will be my go to from now on!!

August 15, 2015

THis is just wow eye make remover. love to use it. no itching no burning no nothing . earler i use olay make upremover. But this is just the best eye remover. thanks . just wow awsome wow!!!!!

August 15, 2015

This product actually conditions your lashes while removing you make up. You can get it from you Independent Beauty Consultant.

August 14, 2015

Unbelievable eye make up remover! No stinging, burning, itching and removes every trace of stubborn make up!! Never been able to use an eye make up remover before until this one. Just wow!

August 13, 2015

I love this eye makeup remover! You give it a little shake and then put it on a cotton pad. Gently hold it on your eye area to dissolve the makeup and mascara and wipe it away! Even when you wear multiple coats of mascara it comes off easily. The formula also conditions your lashes!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!