3.9/5
#133 in Lipstick

February 29, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

It’s amazing 🥰

It is very good lipstick, it is matte but not resecting because it has a moisturizer too, it feels a little sticky when you join the lips but only a little nothing that bothers, I really like the color and consistency, the smell is very nice too, honestly I loved!! 100% recommended 😍

December 12, 2019

I like this lipstick

I bought two of these a few months ago and have been trying them out.. I find it glides on nice but doesn’t stay as long as it should .. even after putting the clear coat on. It does have nice pigment to it though. Maybe if you have a lip primer it would stay in better 🤷🏻‍♀️❤️ It’s cute though.

3.2/5

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good product

Gives your lips a long lasting colour what more could you ask for. I love the shades and also the way it stays on your lips without needing to top it up every hour and it doesn’t rub off onto your teeth either.

September 09, 2019
    United States

SuperStay...Supersticky

While I love that the colours are long lasting the product turns chalky and flakes off after you've eaten or drinking. Test the colours on your skin before purchase too as they dry differently.

August 13, 2019
    Inverclyde, United Kingdom

Luscious lips

This product has a lovely range of colours available. I found it quite lightweight to wear. The only drawback was it loses shine after a while so you need to reapply the gloss but the colour itself lasts for hours I always have at least one in my bag with me.

July 12, 2019

It does what it says 24 hours stay

I absolutely love this lipstick you apply at once and it stays on all day. It comes off easy with the make up remover or a face towel. Has a nice selection of colors. The only thing I wish is that they would put more on the gloss side because I’m always left with or lipstick than gloss