Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara Reviews
#25 in Mascara

January 08, 2018

The Holy Grail of Mascaras!

This mascara is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. (okay, next to my fiance and unborn son obviously) But seriously. It's like $4, last me months, and does not dry out. I'm obsessed with the harder plastic brush. It's tapered, so it gets the shorter lashes in the corner. I will say that after a while it starts getting a bit clumpy on the brush. But... it's so cheap. Just get a new one!!! I also have a small problem with getting it on my eyelids, but I have pretty long lashes. Just wait for it to dry and use a q-tip to get it off!

October 08, 2017

One coat works wonders!

Usually I have to do a few coats of mascara to make my eyelashes look like they exist, but not with Lots of Lashes! With this mascara I have to only put one coat on from root to tip of my lashes and they look amazing! The mascara doesn't clump my lashes together or leave clumps of mascara on my lashes!

June 25, 2017

Natural or All Out, It Works

I love this mascara I get the brownish black color so that I can put it on lightly for a more natural look if I don't want to do a whole face in makeup. Or you can put on more to really bring out and highlight the eyes.

June 01, 2017

j'ai beaucoup aimé ce mascara, il allonge tellement mes cils et ce dès la première couche. Il tien également en place toute la journée. Je vous le recommande fortement.

1.0/5

May 31, 2017

Really not a fan of this Mascara. Found it to be chunky. It's a typical drugstore brand so I suppose you get what you pay for but there are definitely better ones out there.

May 01, 2017

Great traditional mascara adds length and volume to your lashes with out clumping and running I prefer a thicker mascara because my eye lashes are so thin but this is still a great product

May 01, 2017

Best mascara out there ! I've tried many expensive mascaras and they just don't compare to what this mascara can do for my lashes. I get long thick lashes that don't clump . And I can grab it for 5 dollars or less . Score !

April 14, 2017

My mother has always used this mascara, and I will always use this mascara. It goes on clean without clumping and I have never ever had to use my brow comb to separate my lashes after application. I currently use an old wand from another brand that no longer exists because I don't like the triangle shape of the wand they supply, but the mascara itself gives me midnight black, sky high lashes with one stroke

April 13, 2017

I love the brush and the formula. It gives me the best cat-eye flattering eyelashes with length and volume. The downside for some may be that it's a bit clumpy but I like the clumps, especially near the base. The brush helps with grabbing every single little lash, top, bottom, inner corners, etc. I always purchase this from Shoppers Drugmart.

April 11, 2017

I have tried sooooo many different types of mascara over the years and I have finally found the perfect one!
    This mascara doesn't clump, and the wand is perfect for separating lashes and giving length!