Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 891 in Mascara

April 14, 2017

My mother has always used this mascara, and I will always use this mascara. It goes on clean without clumping and I have never ever had to use my brow comb to separate my lashes after application. I currently use an old wand from another brand that no longer exists because I don't like the triangle shape of the wand they supply, but the mascara itself gives me midnight black, sky high lashes with one stroke

April 13, 2017

I love the brush and the formula. It gives me the best cat-eye flattering eyelashes with length and volume. The downside for some may be that it's a bit clumpy but I like the clumps, especially near the base. The brush helps with grabbing every single little lash, top, bottom, inner corners, etc. I always purchase this from Shoppers Drugmart.

April 11, 2017

I have tried sooooo many different types of mascara over the years and I have finally found the perfect one!
    This mascara doesn't clump, and the wand is perfect for separating lashes and giving length!

March 01, 2017

This mascara is one of the mascaras that are cheap but good quality. I highly recommend this for any starters or just any girl on a budget. This mascara applies thickly and evenly. It does not smudge or drip easily for me which is a huge bonus! Out of all the mascaras I have tried this is one of the best!

February 18, 2017

Great Lash has been the go to mascara for me for many years. I love the formula and evenness of the product and color choice. I have to say though that I'm not a huge fan of the brush. Call me old fashioned - I'm okay with the straight and curved brushes but not so much of this one. Hopefully I will get used to it.

October 24, 2016

Mascara à petit prix qui allonge en douceur les cils. Je l'aime bien pour mes cils du bas car la brosse est très petite. Ne donne pas beaucoup de volume aux cils.

October 24, 2016

Great price and excellent lash definition. Brush is small and easy to use. Hasn't flaked but has smudged a tiny bit over the course of half a day. Layer-able and has good hold.

September 12, 2016

I always keep one of these on hand as it's never really failed me. Good solid product and my eyelashes do not feel super weighed down. Easy to remove but I prefer the waterproof as my eyes tend to water a lot.

September 12, 2016

I love this stuff! I like the wand, it's pretty easily to apply the product with. The shade of black is great and intense, which is what I love for eyelashes!

August 29, 2016

I love this mascara! I always come back to it. I switch up mascara all the time but honestly this one has got to be in my top three. Great lengthening power, I also buy it in the waterproof formula in the warmer months as that is when I tend to be more oily and some mascara slide right to my lower lash line but this one sticks!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign