Maybelline New York Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation Reviews
#5 in Foundation

Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation delivers complete luminous coverage for fresh-faced perfection. Its increased colour pigments deliver complete luminous coverage for fresh-faced perfection on-the-go. Available in 8 shades.

Le fond de teint liquide Dream Cushion™ Effet Fraîcheur offre une couvrance lumineuse complète pour un teint parfaitement frais. L'ajout de pigments de couleur offert par Maybelline procure une couvrance lumineuse complète pour un teint parfaitement frais où que vous soyez.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

January 17, 2019

Great for smoothing uneven skin

I love this foundation. The sponge is perfect for applying it quickly and evenly. I found it helped cover small blemishes and evened ouy my skin tone. It wasn’t greasy and lasted a solid 8 hours while at work. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a budget-friendly, light coverage foundation.

June 29, 2018

Fabulous Product

I am totally in love with with this product! I have finally found a foundation that gives a natural look and feels like you are wearing nothing. I must admit though that it is pricey for the amount you get, but it is often on sale. Love the compact because it fits perfectly in your purse. Thank you Maybelline for creating another fabulous product!

June 29, 2018

One if my affordable go tos

This is my go to foundation. I do like to switch between products but find myself coming back to this one again and again.

It feels great, doesn't make my skin feel more dry, no annoying scents. Grest price, I recommend this.

June 28, 2018

Great light as air coverage

This is my go to foundation. I love how lightweight it is as it evens out my complexion. It layers easily with their products and has a beautiful dewy finish or matte when paired with powder. The only draw back is the price and the fact that there is less product compared to liquid foundations. Great product though!

January 09, 2018

Perfect for in my purse

Great for on the go, easy to keep in my purse and touch up my makeup during the day. Light coverage, slightly dewy finish.

Comes with a small round makeup applicator that you press onto the sponge that contains the liquid makeup. Then you tap it onto your face.

November 28, 2017

Excellent coverage, but so lightweight!

This is my new favorite foundation EVER - by far! I've tried so many different foundations over the years & have found some that I only liked ok...well enough to use until i found something better. But the Maybelline Dream Cushion foundation is absolutely everything I'd want in a foundation. It has phenomenal coverage that leaves your skin looking smooth & even toned, but it's so lightweight you forget that it's on! Not heavy or greasy feeling whatsoever. I recommend for any & all skin types!

November 10, 2017

Doesn't last long

I loved the way this looked on my skin. It felt very comfortable and did a good job of evening out my skin tone. Unfortunately it was more expensive than the Maybelline FitMe which I also love and seemed to last a 3rd of the time that those bottles do. That is the only reason I probably won't repurchase, even though it's great for travel.

September 30, 2017

Sponge is really bad!

I really enjoying using a cushion type compare to liquid foundation. I've been tried many types of cushion foundations as well. I would say foundation itself is not bad, however the sponge is the worst one. Whenever I use it, I always use my own sponge.

September 12, 2017

Happy with it!

I was looking for a wet-to-dry foundation for on the go and I picked this up on sale at Shopper's. It goes on quite well and has very good buildable coverage. Doesn't feel cakey or dry on my skin nor has it settled in my fine lines. Seems to be the perfect matte finish for my combination/acne prone skin. So far I'm a fan! I'll admit the colour was slightly orange for my complexion but I added a drop of a lighter/cooler foundation I already have to the base and it's the perfect shade now. Decent foundation at a great price = good value in my books!

August 20, 2017

A Great Lightweight Foundation

I'm a big fan of cushion foundations and this one is a great affordable option. The coverage is good and I especially like it for summer because it isn't too heavy.