Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 456 in Concealer

0.5/5

June 15, 2017

Not impressed

Thick and clumpy didn't give me the smooth look I was going for. Excellent price, but not worth it. Had to use a lot to even see it on my skin. I'm very pale

2.7/5

May 10, 2017

love it. bought it a while back and didn't know what I was missing oun. usually just pop it on when I'm feeling lazy but wanna look good. totally recommend for anyone

April 15, 2017

My favourite one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 23, 2017

This concealer is one of the best drugstore options out there in terms of highlighting concealers for your under eyes. I like it mostly for the brush tip. It makes application really easy and it’s soft and gentle on the skin. I also like it because it isn’t that heavy of a concealer, so I don’t have to worry about it feeling uncomfortable on my skin throughout the day.

March 06, 2017

I use this specifically to highlight around my eyes and it does a fantastic job! It's lightweight, doesn't leave your skin too shiney and for someone with super light skin (like me) it actually highlights!

February 17, 2017

Très bon mais le prix n'est pas super
    Convient sûrement à tout le type de peau
    Jai bien aimer l'effet lumineux mais je ne recommande pas au personne qui a un budget restai

January 17, 2017

This is my holy grail concealer! It hides the bags under my eyes like a dream (the dark circles under my eyes are permanent no matter how much I sleep) and makes me look nice and awake! The colour match to my skin tone is lovely. This concealer doesn't set into any fine lines and sets to a nice finish.

January 03, 2017

I have pretty dark circles under my eyes and I just found that his concealer did not have enough coverage for me. I did find that it didn't crease and was actually light enough for my skin tone, which is somewhat difficult for me to find a concealer that is light enough, but these qualities are just not enough to justify that high price tag, since you get a lot less product when compared to other concealer in the drugstore. I was also not the biggest fan of the brush applicator as I found it to be quick messy to use after a while.

July 20, 2016

Inutile de vous dire que j'ai adorée ce produit. Il est un excellent illuminateur sous les yeux et caché très bien les imperfections. Il s'applique très facilement avec un beauty blender et ne rend pas la peau ''crasse'' sous les yeux. Le seul point négatif c'est qu'il ne dure pas si longtemps, il se vide très rapidement, donc le prix aui est un peu plus de $10CAN est quelque peu dispendieux.

July 06, 2016

this is so beautiful I highlight my face with this and its creamy so easy to blend, doesnt sit on those fine lines and gives you the perfect amount of clow.