4.1/5
Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Camo Colour Correcting Kit Reviews

Facestudio® Master Camo™ Colour Correcting Kit takes the guesswork out of colour correcting. Curated by skin tone, correct, conceal, and highlight for the insta-perfect canvas. Helps neutralize skin tone issues, conceal imperfections and under eye circles, and brighten facial features. Available in Fair, Medium, and Deep skin tones.

L'ensemble Facestudio® Master Camo™ Correcteur Couleur simplifie l'art de corriger la couleur du teint. Conçue pour chaque teint, vous pouvez maintenant corriger et illuminer votre peau, en plus d'y camoufler les imperfections, afin d'en faire un canevas parfait instantanément. Aide à neutraliser les problèmes de teint, à camoufler les imperfections et les cernes sous les yeux, et d'illuminer les traits du visage.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

May 29, 2017

Just need to dab it on, blend it in and watch your own jaw drop.

This kit wonderfully hides stress, delivers confidence and even brings out a bit of playfulness! The total package. :)

I've been using the Master Camo Color Correcting Kit in Light for the past few days and I'm completely impressed. Life has been more than a bit rough lately and the red puffy tear-stained face, stress pimples and dark circles were just one more thing getting me down. Using this kit was fun (putting green stuff on my face! Yay!) and it was much easier than I expected.

I had no idea how to use the kit, thankfully there are instructions on the bottom, plus it directed me to an awesome tutorial on the Maybelline website. I followed the tutorials for the Light, Medium and Dark skin tones then figured I had a good idea of what to do and jumped right in. Right from the first use, I was sold.
    Each of the six little sections are smooth and creamy to the touch. Glides on the face nice and feels very light - like nothing at all. I didn't really use the applicator though, found it easier to just use my fingers...though, I think one of those sponge thingys would probably be the best.

I will for sure get another when this one runs out. I was lucky enough to get this first sample for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I'm so glad to have tried it and this is definitely joining my top Fave's list!

#GotItFree #LoveMaybellineNewYork

May 29, 2017

I am not a pro at colour correcting, and this kit definitely takes the guesswork out of it.
    Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Camo Colour Correcting Kit works great for my fair skin.
    Easy to apply, glides on smoothly, neutralizes my redness, hides freckles and evens skin tone. Easy peasy.
    #GotItFree through Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.

May 29, 2017

This is a must! I had the perfect opportunity to try this out when I got a sunburn on my face this weekend, while out in my boat! I was able to tone down the redness, and conceal the burn on my nose and forehead! I will need this palette forever!

May 29, 2017

This kit is amazing for covering up any imperfections, I was shocked to see how easy it is to use!
    I was having a lot of trouble with redness, and they had all the colors needed for each specific skin color issue. Will definitely try again

May 29, 2017

As a Chickadvisor I got the Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Camo Colour Correcting Kit free to try out. I have redness AND blemishes so focused on these two 'corrections'.

REDNESS: this product did an awesome job of correcting the redness in my face. I had 3 differnent spots. I applied the product (green) with a makeup brush and it blended quite well. Note that you need a cover of some sort with this--I used my light formula bb cream and it covered really well. Overall great at reducing redness.

BREAKOUT/CONCEAL: I used the same application with a brush for my breakout on my chin. While the concealer did reduce the appearance a bit, I didn't find the formula as effective as my regular concealer.

Overall--I would definitely recommend this product for people with dark circles or redness as I think the true colour correction products in it work awesome. As for covering pimples, I'd go with something a bit more heavy duty as a concealer.

May 29, 2017

Tres bon produit, cache bien les cernes et les imperfections du visage. Je le recommande a toutes les femmes qui ce maquille souvent et savent quel coukeur prendre afin d'avoir un beau visage lisse.

May 28, 2017

I loved using the Maybelline New York Facestudio mastercamo colour correcting kit it really minimizes the looks of my dark circles,dark spots and work perfectly as a contouring kit for me too.

May 27, 2017

I think its a great product to buy to learn to do contouring before you start getting into luxury brands. I couldn't use this to see if it actually did what it's suppose to because the colour just didn't complement my face but the texture of the product was nice. The packing itself was not bad but having a seal on it would help present people from testing it in stores.

May 27, 2017

This is a really handy palette. It has two color correctors (peach and yellow), two concealers (one lighter and the other darker), and two highlights (one silvery shimmer, the other champagne gold). I don't know if alll of them are like that, but thats what I had in my kit and I got the shade medium. The concealers aren't amazing, but they work well enough. The color correctors are good, just make sure to apply thin layers. Also its best to use your finger to apply because it warms the product up. Lastly, the highlights are soo nice! Pigmented, creamy and beautiful! Also, it is really reasonably priced for all that you get. #gotitfree

May 27, 2017

Wow ! Que dire de plus ! Ce produit fonctionne à merveille, se travaille super bien sur la peau, se fond bien au reste, couvre parfaitement ! Je suis une habituée d'un autre produit du même type mais beaucoup plus cher, et je suis bluffée ! Désormais, je me procurerai le Master camo !!