Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara Reviews
#51 in Mascara

January 24, 2020

Tame those eyebrows

This did nothing for my eyelashes as a mascara so I decided to try on my eyebrows to keep the penciled in colour in place. It keeps the colour in place and also tames any fly away eyebrow hairs. Now my eyebrows look perfectly sculpted all day long

May 07, 2018
    California, United States

Love it

As for a mascara, this product does absolutely nothing for my lashes, in fact it makes them irritated and they just look wet. So I wouldn’t use it for lashes

But for an eyebrow gel, it’s okay especially when you’re on the go and your eyebrows want to act up, just put some of this baby on them and they’ll stay in place. Not for long but a couple hours :)

January 24, 2018

Great!

I don't use this product as a mascara, but instead a cheap eyebrow gel for on the go. It applies even and keeps the shape perfect all day long.

Although I don't like it for a mascara as I find it does absolutely nothing, it definitely works for a cheap fix on your eyebrows when traveling, etc.

1.2/5

January 24, 2018

Does nothing

The worst "mascara " I have ever bought. It does nothing except irritate my eyes and make them itchy. It is decent for eyebrow but comes off easily and doesn5 even dry.

January 23, 2018

My go to

I love this!!! I use it as a mascara base, just to express my eyelashes, shaping my eyebrows, etc. It works so well. Its great priced and good quality too. I love it!

December 31, 2017

Great for eyebrows

I have always bought Maybelline's clear mascara for my eyebrows, not my lashes. It's nice and light without being too thick and it does a great job at keeping your brows in place and it dries fairly fast.
    I have also used it when my mascara is too thick and clumps my lashes together. I would simply brush my lashes (when wet) with one or two stroke of the clear mascara and they would separate.
    Make sure you wipe your brush clean before returning into the clear mascara tube.

December 30, 2017

This stuff is great

I do not use this as a mascara, but do use it as a gel to set my eyebrows! It applies nicely and evenly, and makes my brows look that much better. The formula dries quickly too, so that is nice. For how cheap you can get this compared to other products, it is well worth it.

December 30, 2017

I use this for my eyebrows too!

I own two of these clear mascaras from Maybelline. One I use as a natural clear mascara to gain some control of my lashes when I try to wear little to no makeup.
    The best use I get out of this stuff, is for my eyebrows. I brushed it on like I would my eyelashes and it helps control the hairs. I don't draw on, or colour in my eyebrows, and I'm sure theres a clear gel made just for your eyebrows, but this is what works for me!
    Eyelashes, eyebrows, whatever pleases you. :)

1.8/5

August 16, 2017

Doesn't do much for me

I've been purchasing this clear mascara for my brows for years, only because there wasn't many brow products available when I started and I just used what I was used to. Now I know better and this product just doesn't do the job. It has a slight alcohol/makeup scent and the bristles are very soft making it harder to move around your brows. It doesn't really add much stiffness to your brows so they don't really set in place when you can manage to get them where you want. It basically just wets your brows for a bit and not much else. Can't recommend, sorry.

June 16, 2017

I love this product

I love trying new things my family loves trying new things I like to try new thing before I buy them.i love dove products Taney are very good I like everything