Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara Reviews
#47 in Mascara

December 31, 2017

Great for eyebrows

I have always bought Maybelline's clear mascara for my eyebrows, not my lashes. It's nice and light without being too thick and it does a great job at keeping your brows in place and it dries fairly fast.
    I have also used it when my mascara is too thick and clumps my lashes together. I would simply brush my lashes (when wet) with one or two stroke of the clear mascara and they would separate.
    Make sure you wipe your brush clean before returning into the clear mascara tube.

December 30, 2017

This stuff is great

I do not use this as a mascara, but do use it as a gel to set my eyebrows! It applies nicely and evenly, and makes my brows look that much better. The formula dries quickly too, so that is nice. For how cheap you can get this compared to other products, it is well worth it.

December 30, 2017

I use this for my eyebrows too!

I own two of these clear mascaras from Maybelline. One I use as a natural clear mascara to gain some control of my lashes when I try to wear little to no makeup.
    The best use I get out of this stuff, is for my eyebrows. I brushed it on like I would my eyelashes and it helps control the hairs. I don't draw on, or colour in my eyebrows, and I'm sure theres a clear gel made just for your eyebrows, but this is what works for me!
    Eyelashes, eyebrows, whatever pleases you. :)

1.8/5

August 16, 2017

Doesn't do much for me

I've been purchasing this clear mascara for my brows for years, only because there wasn't many brow products available when I started and I just used what I was used to. Now I know better and this product just doesn't do the job. It has a slight alcohol/makeup scent and the bristles are very soft making it harder to move around your brows. It doesn't really add much stiffness to your brows so they don't really set in place when you can manage to get them where you want. It basically just wets your brows for a bit and not much else. Can't recommend, sorry.

June 16, 2017

I love this product

I love trying new things my family loves trying new things I like to try new thing before I buy them.i love dove products Taney are very good I like everything

2.7/5

June 12, 2017

it gives a nice texture to my eye. I would prefer for daily wear. The black works best for me along with the liquid eye liner. I am not sure how sensitive it is to the sun

June 11, 2017

This is a very versatile product! You can use it on your lashes but also on your brows to make them stay put longer! Cheap, good quality. Really recommend this clear mascara!

May 29, 2017

Love this eyeliner it goes on so good and it's on for hours i usually leave it on for awhile and I never have to worry about reapplying it a bunch of times I definitely recommend it

May 12, 2017

This product it worth every penny with visible results every time you use it. The quality is 10/10 and , will recommend this product for regular use of it.

May 01, 2017

J'ai adoré ce mascara de Maybeline!
    Super facile d'utilisation
    Bonne tenue, applicateur bien pensé pour bien séparer les cils.
    Le prix au détail est très abordable contenue de la durabilité d'un contenant.