Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

July 29, 2020

Holy Grail beauty

I've been using this product for years. For a while I switched to using too faced better than sex because your girl loves a waterproof mascara. I found this one to clump less but can also have less of a volumizing effect - it's more for length .. make sure you curl those lashes! A solution is that I cleaned my better than sex wand and use it for this mascara and it's PERFECT. A fraction of the price of better than sex too. It also holds up all day!

I wear contact lenses and I can approve this product.

Like any waterproof mascara, it doesn't come off with a regular makeup wipe. Instead I use baby oil to make sure I get it all off and then use a wipe. Or I'll using a cleansing balm to melt it away before I use my cleanser which it gets it off really well.

June 29, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great for the price

I love this mascara because it gives me great length. The only thing I don’t get with this product is volume but that is also because I have the tube that comes with the little brush. Overall great drugstore mascara

June 17, 2020

Premium Product

I have used this product exclusively for a long time. The colours available are great for different occasions. I use the black for evening and the blue or brown for daytime. Comes off easily with soap and water. Contact lens wear approved too!

June 04, 2020

Great Product.

I have used this mascara for years. If you do two applications you can achieve luscious eyelashes. It is very easy to apply, and easy to take off with some soap and water. I find it does not clump and it doesn't look like you have spider legs, and the price is great.

June 02, 2020

Every girl needs this!

This mascara is great. The brush separates your lashes very well, and it does not clump. Very small and compact so it will fit in your purse, easily removed.

April 25, 2020

This is one of my favourite go to mascaras!

Very cheap and is an amazing formula! My lashes never stay curled with some mascaras but this one does a great job! I have some mascaras from sephora and i still love this one just as much!

April 20, 2020

Best Value Mascara

Price point is great for all ages. Goes on smooth and makes lashes look great. Doesnt get clumpy and not too thick. Would definitely purchase again. My daughter use it too.

April 10, 2020

Use It All The Time

I love this product because it does the job and it is not expensive like other mascaras. The price is the primary reason why I purchase it. I like the simple brush for application and its simple effectiveness. However, it doesn't always evenly distribute on the lashes.

March 26, 2020

Love!

I’ve use this for many years it’s so hard to try to find a good mascara that stays on it looks more natural this absolutely does that and I couldn’t be happier with it one of my favourite products

March 19, 2020

It's a Classic staple because it's good

I don't waste my money on huge brand name mascaras anymore. I used to use this all the time and then thought it wasn't cool, it wasn't trendy enough...and tried a bunch of hyped up and over glammed mascaras. They all left me with raccoon eye or goopy lashes stuck together.

Several friends said they all used Great Lash so I took another look at it. This is an amazing product and loved by regular folks and professional makeup artists. This goes on nice. It doesn't clump. It doesn't run down your face.

Best of all it looks natural. And yeah, it's inexpensive.