Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 915 in Mascara

Feel the fever of voluptuous lashes. Now the most dramatic length meets seductive volume.Innovative Plump & Stretch brush is specially designed for dual action impact. Maybelline's New York Lash Stiletto Mascara's unique S-shape builds dramatic volume at the roots for fuller, plumper lashes, while curved edges grip lashes to stretch them to voluptuous lengths.

The Stiletto Mascara's cream silk formula delivers full-bodied black-patent shine. ingredients include Pro-Vitamin B5 which envelops lashes in a veil of lustrous black for a sultry, seductive finish.
Visit their main website for more info! www.maybelline.ca

April 15, 2017

This was one of my favorite mascaras for years. It gave great length and wasn't flakie. I have since added many others to my mascara rolidex but this is one of the ones I still enjoy to use.

April 15, 2017

The stiletto mascara gives good length that builds as you use it. The brush is perfect for applying mascara onto your lower lashes. It gives a great lower lash look.

April 14, 2017

This mascara makes your eyelashes look like false eyelashes. The brush is perfect because it doesn't make your lashes clump together. I received many questions if they were my real eyelashes, or not?

March 31, 2017

My absolute favorite mascara! The brush perfectly separates and extends my normally stubby unnoticeable eyelashes. The formula was easy to remove yet stayed on for hours with no "shadowing" ( I find a lot of mascara that leaves raccoon eyes as the night wears on) which is a huge plus to me.

March 24, 2017

It does exactly what it says! It lengthens and seperates perfectly & the long wand is great at reaching even the inner and outer lashes. If you're looking for mainly length, this is a reaaaallly good choice.

March 13, 2017

I didn't care for this mascara. It didn't work amazing for me, and it had a TERRIBLE smell that i just couldn't get past. I don't like the wand, i find it to be too small, good for lower lashes though. This was quite clumpy for me if i tried to apply more than one coat. I have just tried better mascara than this.

February 27, 2017

I love this mascara! I have short light lashes and this really does help to lengthen them without getting clumpy or chunky. It keeps my lash hairs separated and soft but adds that little bit of definition and length that I have only really been able to get from falsies before!

January 15, 2017

For a good priced drug store mascara this is one of the best. I love all maybelline products, but this is one of my favourites, an absolute must have in my make up bag.

December 28, 2016

Great drugstore mascara. The brush has a great design so it can really reach all your little lashes and ensure your lashes look long and full. I love the fact that it doesn't leave your lashes feeling dry or heavy. Will deff buy again if I need to purchase quickly.

November 19, 2016

I LOVE this mascara! I carry it with me at all times. Its the perfect pick me up for my lashes in the middle of the day. It leaves my lashes black and long and it washes of so nicely. My lashes feel great with this on too!!

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    double chin

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please