Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

Feel the fever of voluptuous lashes. Now the most dramatic length meets seductive volume.Innovative Plump & Stretch brush is specially designed for dual action impact. Maybelline's New York Lash Stiletto Mascara's unique S-shape builds dramatic volume at the roots for fuller, plumper lashes, while curved edges grip lashes to stretch them to voluptuous lengths.

The Stiletto Mascara's cream silk formula delivers full-bodied black-patent shine. ingredients include Pro-Vitamin B5 which envelops lashes in a veil of lustrous black for a sultry, seductive finish.
Visit their main website for more info! www.maybelline.ca

October 17, 2017

LASHES for Days!!

I’m a wake up and go type of gal, my real staple item that I use daily is the Maybelline New York Stiletto Mascara.
    Goes on smooth, not clumpy, and feels like you have nothing on... but seriously leaves you with wow lashes!! I get stopped often and get asked if my lashes are fake, because the mascara is that good! It’s my go to item!

2.7/5

October 15, 2017

Peut mieux faire

Pour ma part, je n'ai pas adhéré. Déjà, je trouve la brosse peut pratique, ensuite, l'effet sur mes cils, qui sont naturellement longs, n'est pas flagrant.

October 12, 2017

One of my fav!

Stiletto is one of my favorite mascara ever. Made my eyes look like heaven! I like the brush a lot because its not too thin. I also think the look of the mascara made me curious to try it.

October 03, 2017

My Favourite Mascara

It makes my lashes so nice and long without clumping or making them look spidery. I don't use a lot of makeup so it makes my lashes longer without looking too fake which I REALLY like. I use the black regular one (not waterproof) and every time I try a new mascara I keep coming back to this one

September 12, 2017

BEST Mascara

This is my favourite mascara! The brush is amazing- it separates my lashes and coats them evenly. I find this mascara lengthens my lashes to the extreme. I always receive compliments on my lashes when I wear this mascara.
    The price is under 10$ Canadian, which is super affordable. Definitely a bang for your buck.

August 15, 2017

Love This mascara!

I love this mascara, I have long lashes and it definitely adds length! People always ask if I'm wearing fake lashes when wearing this mascara! Definitely worth every penny

1.3/5

June 21, 2017

Worst Mascara I have ever used

I had purchased this mascara a few months ago as I thought it might have been like the commercials made it out to be...this is by far the worst mascara I've ever used in my life. it's clumpy, it dried up after one coat and breaks your lashes off..I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS!

June 20, 2017

Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara

I gave this mascara a fair try by using a full tube before reviewing. It is not completely terrible not a Mascara I would rave about and I would not likely purchase again. Maybelline offers TONS of mascaras thar are far better than this one and cheaper. Here's why I didn't like it ; I did not find it to lengthen my lashes very much, they are already long but I do expect to get more length when using a Mascara. I found it often clumped my lashes and made them very sticky and tacky forcing me to remove my mascara and starting over. It has an unpleasant smell and I am not too crazy about the wand, if you are looking for thicker lashes at all stay away from this one as it has no thickening properties at all. It does however, work well for bottom lashes ans seems to separate and lengthen them a bit. Again, this is based on my personal experience with this mascara. It may work perfect for someone else and others have more positive reviews.

1.0/5

June 11, 2017

Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara is honestly not a Mascara that I liked at all, This Mascara made my lashes crunchy and clumpy they stuck together extremely bad. The one thing that I did like about this Mascara is the packaging, I think its very sleek and stylish just wish the product matched the packaging.
    #chickadvisor
    #Maybelline

3.2/5

May 12, 2017

I've tried the maybline mascara it makes your eye lashes preety big and stand out more. But the one thing that annoyed me was the thikness of the coat when I have it on it would feel a little strange like I can feel it on me not very smooth but overall it was ok the price was sorta ok as well.