Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara Reviews
#10 in Mascara

Feel the fever of voluptuous lashes. Now the most dramatic length meets seductive volume.Innovative Plump & Stretch brush is specially designed for dual action impact. Maybelline's New York Lash Stiletto Mascara's unique S-shape builds dramatic volume at the roots for fuller, plumper lashes, while curved edges grip lashes to stretch them to voluptuous lengths.

The Stiletto Mascara's cream silk formula delivers full-bodied black-patent shine. ingredients include Pro-Vitamin B5 which envelops lashes in a veil of lustrous black for a sultry, seductive finish.
Visit their main website for more info! www.maybelline.ca

March 09, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Lashes to new heights

Love Lash Stiletto for it's fine detail shaped brush that grabs every lash and takes length of lashes to the next level. This is a mascara that will not clump or dry out and disperses the right, even amount of product over all your lashes for maximum definition of lashes. You won't need those falsies after using this.

June 23, 2020

Love!!

This mascara is amazing I gotta say it’s by far the best and most reasonable price! It works great makes your lashes nice and long feels like your not even wearing any! I’ve tried a lot of different kinds this by far is the best!

May 22, 2020

Great Mascara!

I bought this mascara after hearing that Madi from the Bachelor uses this, and she has great lashes! I was not disappointed. This mascara is not only affordable but works great. It gave my lashes length and volume.

May 01, 2020

I keep going back to this mascara

I first tried this mascara years ago and it was my go to for a long time. I have strayed to other brands just to give them a try but I always seem to find my way back to the stiletto.

April 05, 2020

Great Product

I love this mascara!
    I don't wear tons of makeup, so my mascara has to be a good one!
    This mascara goes on very light but does make your lashes look full and longer. It's not clumpy when being applied either!

However, the only downfall, as the day goes on, it almost seems that some of the mascara starts to flake off. Its an easy fix but just thought id let you know!
    I’m a wake up and go type of gal, my real staple item that I use daily is the Maybelline New York Stiletto Mascara.
    Goes on smooth, not clumpy, and feels like you have nothing on... but seriously leaves you with wow lashes!! I get stopped often and get asked if my lashes are fake, because the mascara is that good! It’s my go to item!

January 12, 2020

Great mascara

I have been a mascara lover for over 40 years and this one is the one that I purchase the most often. I have tried many over the years, high end and low end and this one is one of the best there is.

October 25, 2019
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

One of the best mascaras

I love this mascara as it's great for getting the inside lashes in the corner of the eye, it is non clumpy, it's a must buy even if you don't wear make up because this mascara will change your life.

1.5/5

October 24, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Not for me

I had high hope when I purchased this but was let down by just how clumpy it went on my lashes it took triple the time just to brush the clumps out than it would have taken just to apply the product
    Sadly not one for me

January 21, 2019

Lengthening and thickening

I Like this mascara a lot. Can make dramatic lashes and also natural lashes depending on the number of layers. (In photo of just eyes, one layer on right hand side, and a few layers on the left) Wand is quite thin so is very good for bottom lashes but takes longer for top lashes. Lasts all day. It is comfortable to wear also.

October 31, 2018

If you like SKY HIGH LASHES, put on your Stiletto Mascara

Forever a fave. I love the Lancome Definicils, but this is a pretty nice dupe.

My lashes are sky high, long, and it makes my look so cute! The only downside is after a few hours, it crumbles. Yeah, it sucks, but i just wipe it off.

I find that my lashes are so nice, I don't care about the one con.