Maybelline Shine Free Oil Control Loose Powder Reviews
#375 in Powder

Oil control loose powder for a fresh, no shine look that lasts all day.100% oil free powder. Available in light and medium shades

Good - 0

June 26, 2013

Loose powder goes on clean and easy. I usually lightly dust on 2-3 applications with my powder brush. Great price for what you're getting. Translucent fits all skin tones. Products stays on for hours!

2.7/5

March 09, 2010

Maybelline Shine Free Oil Control Loose Powder is a good way to relieve oily skin.

April 26, 2009

This powder has a wonderful, fine, silky consistency and a pleasant smell that doesn't linger. It goes on smoothly with the included puff and controls shine for a long time--maybe not all day, but for several hours, at least. I have mostly normal/combination skin, with a forehead that can get oily and cheeks that tend toward dryness; this controlled shine all over without making any part of my face dry or itchy. It didn't reveal flaky patches or make the thin skin under my eyes look wrinkly. It's difficult to evaluate the finish because it doesn't really match my skin tone. I would expect a powder that only comes in light or medium to be more neutral, but "light" has a noticeable yellow tone.