Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer Reviews
Ranked #220 in Concealer

June 17, 2017

Yes I will get it again.

I really love this concealer. I need a little darker color but it is so smooth on my skin and it perfectly cover all my face marks. It is very easy to have foundation on top of it as my entire skin seems same color. I love this product

June 14, 2017

No more dark circles

I have these deep set dark circles that are so deep it's scary. I tried many other products before but they didn't really work. But this concealer is the best I use it 2 shades lighter than myself to help lighten the circles. It's rich and frame and easy to apply as well.

June 12, 2017

beau produit

Qualité prix , il est super bon. Elle s'applique vraiment très bien et ne laisse pas de marque grasse dans le visage. Il y a vraiment beaucoup de teint ce qui permet de trouver celle qui nous convient.

June 08, 2017

Ce concealer est nickel, agréable a porter, j'adore la marque maybelline du coup j'ai voulu testé ce concealer et je suis surprise par son efficacité et sa tenue. j'adore vraiment ce produit et je le recommande vivement

June 07, 2017

I have tried a lot of different concealer especially drugstore concealer and for me this is the far best concealer for my skin tone and the best concealer that doesnt crease. Would definitely recommend thisnto my friends and family.

May 30, 2017

Awh, what can I say. PERFECTION. I have blemishes... Not after using this product!! Amazing, stays on through my Friday nights.. And usually still on Saturday morning!! So that says a lot about a product.. Will be buying again!! ❤️❤️❤️

May 23, 2017

THIS WILL FOREVER DIMINISH YOUR MOM-EYES!! Want to make your 'mommy-eyes' disappear? No more bags, and look fresh all day? THIS IS THE SOLUTION!!! Ban mom-bags - I've had people ask if I've been on vacation, or if my kids are sleeping through the night (HA!), this concealer is a game changer!!! You mush try it, it lasts all day, and keeps you looking on-point!!

May 16, 2017

This concealer is amazing. It covers up all my dark circles, and it does last all day like the label says. The color selection is not that great though, but I still like it.

May 10, 2017

I've always loved my high end concealers because I could never find a drugstore product that brightened and concealed my dark circles like they did until this product walked into my life. I would compare this to the urban decay naked concealer. It looks like skin and gives you the brightness you want with the coverage you've been looking for. It stays in place all day and doesn't crease my under eyes. I will never grab for high end again with this beauty in my drawer !

May 05, 2017

I love this concealer its the only one I'll buy now, it stays in place, has great coverage doesn't get oily hours later its a great price for an amazing product