Maybelline Super Stay 24H Full Coverage Foundation Reviews

1.8/5

April 24, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Not for me

This foundation not only didn’t do what I expected but also my skin had an adverse effects on my skin. I didn’t like the coverage it provided. I will not be purchasing this again.

April 22, 2019
    Megimurska Zupanija, Croatia

I would buy it again, definitely worth the price!

I have oily acne prone skin, so I need full coverage on my face. This liquid foundation blends perfectly and it leaves a bit of matt effect, but of course since my skin is oily, throughout a day it gets shiny. Than can be fixed with setting powder. I apply it with beauty blender and so far I haven't had any problems with it. Also, it's quite cheap so it's easy affordable to anyone who searches for good quality with low price.

April 08, 2019

Love it

I love this foundation. I am super pale and it’s hard to find foundation that matches my skin but the lightest shade of this matches very well. It doesn’t oxidize and make me look orange either. It covers well enough that it evens out my skin tone but not too much where I look cakey. And it stays on all day too!

March 10, 2019

Maybelline Superstay is the best drugstore foundation

My experience with this foundation is that it’s not only the perfect skin colour match, it is also the perfect finish for me to wear everyday. In my experience, it dries down to a semi matte natural looking finish. I find that it somehow blends into my skin rather than sit on top of it, hence not making it look cakey.
    Although it’s a full coverage foundation, I find it light wearing and comfortable to wear throughout the day. The only “movement” of the foundation that I experience is on my laugh lines (which is a normal experience for me with all foundations that I wear). If you have oily/combination skin, I’d highly suggest using a mattefying primer prior to use and a setting spray to make it look absolutely flawless all day.

March 04, 2019

Doesnt stay 24hrs but does look flattering

I would say this is more of a regular long lasting lipstick. Easily removeable while eating, being on the go etc. Doesn’t stay for the specific stated time.

2.8/5

February 26, 2019

Wishywashy

It was OK but not what I expected with this product. They have some stellar products out there. But I feel they are trying to fast to launch products. I will finish out this bottle mixed with my Nix drop foundation, and will not repurchase this.

February 18, 2019

Full Coverage

I have finally found a full coverage drug store foundation! This foundation will last all day and provides a full coverage makeup day to ever any imperfections.

February 15, 2019

This foundation is by far my favourtie

I just bought this foundation not long ago and I've noticed it covers very well. My skin is fair and some foundations barely covered but this one covers my scars, acne and red blemishes.. It's so light on your face which is nice. I don't need to add much foundation which saves me money. All the other foundations ive had barely did the job so im glad i purchased this one. I highly recommend this to anyone!

February 13, 2019

Well worth it.

I must give props to any foundation that comes in a shade that complements very fair w/pink undertones skin such as mine and this delivered! It was very inexpensive ($15+) and held up well during the day. If you have dry skin, I don't think you'd like this one. It sets very quickly and can even dry out my oily spots at times.

February 06, 2019

I def buy this product again n again

I so love this lip stick last forever sometimes I can't even take it off with makeup remover. Or wipes. Lol sometimes the only trick I use is coconut oil it works amazing for any makeup to get off that is y this lipstick is the best so far the colors are amazing