Maybelline New York Super Stay 24H Full Coverage Foundation Reviews
#9 in Foundation

May 24, 2019
    Maine, United States

Great coverage!

I usually buy high end , full coverage foundation however I was in a pinch one day and had to run to the corner drugstore and found this. I’m not quite sure exactly what I was expecting but it definitely wasn’t to find my new ‘Holy Grail’ foundation!!
    The price first of all is amazing , the coverage was comparable if not better performing than other high end counterparts and it lasted all day with no need for a touch up!
    I’m fully impressed and will sing it’s praises to anyone who will listen!

May 19, 2019

Very full coverage!

This foundation is extremely full coverage. A small pump covers the whole face effectively. It blends nicely with both a brush and a sponge. My only issue is that it does not last long on my oily skin. It tends to break up after a couple hours and transfers easily.

May 05, 2019
    Province of Rizal, Philippines

I want this

I’m going to be honest: I don’t use the liner that comes with the kit. I just use the liquid lipstick, using the tip of the doe-foot applicator to line my lips instead. Since the formula is so pigmented, the application process definitely requires patience and a steady hand; however, the formula itself is thin and quite contained on the wand (meaning it's not super goopy and the doe-foot pulls out just the right amount), so it pretty much goes exactly where you put it. You don't have a ton of time to make mistakes, though. The formula initially goes on glossy and is easy to wipe away, but it only takes about 10 seconds to dry, and once it does you're stuck. More accurately, it's stuck on your lips, and it's not going anywhere until you're ready to take it off. Even then it doesn't go without a struggle. The only way to really remove it is with an oil-based makeup remover and a little bit of elbow grease.

3.2/5

April 30, 2019

It was alright.

I feel like this foundation is super over hyped. It was so cakey on me no matter what I did with any primer, also I found it oxidized soooo badly! Not impressed.

April 30, 2019

I buy this procuct as part of my beauty routine!

I have acne and acne scars and this is by far the best coverage I’ve found at drug store prices! I’ve been complemented on how good my skin looks and have had many friends ask what foundation I use. I put a light layer on for work and/or errands and then for a more dressy and eloquent look I put on a thicker layer and it really gives that professional makeup look. I highly recommend the product.

1.8/5

April 24, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Not for me

This foundation not only didn’t do what I expected but also my skin had an adverse effects on my skin. I didn’t like the coverage it provided. I will not be purchasing this again.

April 22, 2019
    Megimurska Zupanija, Croatia

I would buy it again, definitely worth the price!

I have oily acne prone skin, so I need full coverage on my face. This liquid foundation blends perfectly and it leaves a bit of matt effect, but of course since my skin is oily, throughout a day it gets shiny. Than can be fixed with setting powder. I apply it with beauty blender and so far I haven't had any problems with it. Also, it's quite cheap so it's easy affordable to anyone who searches for good quality with low price.

April 08, 2019

Love it

I love this foundation. I am super pale and it’s hard to find foundation that matches my skin but the lightest shade of this matches very well. It doesn’t oxidize and make me look orange either. It covers well enough that it evens out my skin tone but not too much where I look cakey. And it stays on all day too!

March 10, 2019

Maybelline Superstay is the best drugstore foundation

My experience with this foundation is that it’s not only the perfect skin colour match, it is also the perfect finish for me to wear everyday. In my experience, it dries down to a semi matte natural looking finish. I find that it somehow blends into my skin rather than sit on top of it, hence not making it look cakey.
    Although it’s a full coverage foundation, I find it light wearing and comfortable to wear throughout the day. The only “movement” of the foundation that I experience is on my laugh lines (which is a normal experience for me with all foundations that I wear). If you have oily/combination skin, I’d highly suggest using a mattefying primer prior to use and a setting spray to make it look absolutely flawless all day.

March 04, 2019

Doesnt stay 24hrs but does look flattering

I would say this is more of a regular long lasting lipstick. Easily removeable while eating, being on the go etc. Doesn’t stay for the specific stated time.