Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #17 out of 456 in Concealer

July 01, 2017

Favorite Concealer

This is my favorite concealer! It really stays put for a long time! It also has ingredients to fight acne, which is a big plus for me! I love the applicator! It is so easy to apply! Overall, a really great concealer!

June 22, 2017

Good product

I like this product. It covers imperfections, redness and acne scars well. However, the smell is kind of chemical and it burns on the sensitive skin. I would not buy it again, but I'm glad I tried it.

1.7/5

June 16, 2017

Would not purchase again

Since I love the Maybelline master concealer so much I thought I'd try out their newer concealer and i have to say I'm not impressed. The formula is very watery and doesn't offer hardly any coverage but still manages to go on cakey. It makes my skin look flakey and dry and does not last. The only thing I ever use this for is cleaning up my brows.

June 04, 2017

I really like this concealer. A little goes a long way. It camouflages dark circles and acne pretty well and it didn't crease up in my under eye area.

May 17, 2017

This is one of my favourite concealers that is always found in my makeup bag! I love it because it's such a light concealer but total coverage! It hides harsh lines and dark circles without using a ton of product. It blends really nice, and another thing I love about it is on days when I don't wear foundation it looks great by itself. Overall it's a concealer I would highly recommend to anyone! Another great thing about it that it doesn't stick to dry spots on your skin!

April 13, 2017

I previously reviewed the fit me as the best concealer but this has taken the cake! So so happy to have found it. Definitely longer wearing and the added ingredients are soothing on blemishes and do help with scars. Still blends well and does not crease under the eye. The lack of shades is disappointing but the lightest shade works just great. I have limited my foundation and stick to this now. Will be repurchasing.

December 27, 2016

This is a great long lasting good coverage concealer. I was usually fitme maybelline concealor at first, then read reviews about this one- tried it out and loved it. Works great on my skin and blends flawlessly, no creasing and great price!

December 14, 2016

ahhhhh the coverage is amazing!!! Covers all those dark spots I didn't like, not so noticeable anymore! Especially under my eyes, those ugly morning bags are gone! Thank you maybelline :)

October 03, 2016

This has become one of my favorite drugstore concealers! Its affordable, the consistency is not too thin or thick, It blends seamlessly into the skin and doesn't crease. It lasts all day when set with a powder.

September 26, 2016

J'adore ce correcteur! En tant que produit de pharmacie, il est comparable à plusieurs grandes marques, mais pour une fraction du prix. Il offre une excellente couvrance qui dure toute la journée et il laisse la peau impeccable et réduit les imperfections après un usage fréquent. C'est définitivement un produit à essayer s'il ne fait pas déjà partie de votre trousse de maquillage!!