Maynards Sour Cherry Blasters Reviews
Ranked #180 in Candy

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

These are my favourite go-to movie snack when we hit the silver screen! I love sour cherry blasters heheh very high up with the sour patch kids too! Anything with a sugar coating really is #1 for me.. cant help it

June 15, 2017

So yummy!

I'm not even a fan of cherries but love these candies. They have just the right amount of sour flavour so it's not overbearing. The gooey texture is not too soft or too hard and the candies themselves come in a decent size so there's a lot per package. Will always buy again :D.

June 13, 2017

A cherry candy packed with a sour punch !

It has been so long since I've had sour cherry blasters ! I almost forgot about them, there these little cherry shapes candies coated in a sour sugar that makes your lips pucker! I loved getting these candy's in my Halloween bag because the mini snack sized ones are so much more sour and yummy ! Over all a great ratio of sour and sweet will be picking more of theese up soon!

March 30, 2017

I love Cherry Blasters, I crave them! Sweet and full of flavour and sour. It satisfies all of my senses with 1 bag and great for sharing or I can eat a whole bag myself!

March 30, 2017

These sour cherry blasters are SO good! I love that initial sour taste that hits your tongue when you first pop one in your mouth. Makes your eyes water a little haha! The cherry taste is delicious and the candy is chewy.

March 26, 2017

Not much for sour candies but these are some of the best ones i've ever eaten
    the cherry taste goes perfect with the sour flavor making these soo delicious

January 13, 2017

I am a big sour candy fan. This candy really packs a punch. It's not overly sour like warhead candies but it definitely is sour. After you have it in your mouth for awhile it looses the sourness and turns sweet. I highly recommend this.

June 06, 2016

Super super good. Very sweet and perfect snack food. I would most definitely buy for and recommend to friends and family. The linkz are great as well.

March 09, 2016

I love this candy! Maynards candy really have it down when it comes to sour candy. If you want it less sour, just bite right into it. But if you want it more sour, you should suck on it. I love the cherry flavor of this candy!

February 03, 2016

Delicious tasty treat love how its salty and sweet.