• Maynards Sour Cherry Blasters
  • Maynards Sour Cherry Blasters

Maynards Sour Cherry Blasters Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 253 in Candy

March 30, 2017

I love Cherry Blasters, I crave them! Sweet and full of flavour and sour. It satisfies all of my senses with 1 bag and great for sharing or I can eat a whole bag myself!

March 30, 2017

These sour cherry blasters are SO good! I love that initial sour taste that hits your tongue when you first pop one in your mouth. Makes your eyes water a little haha! The cherry taste is delicious and the candy is chewy.

March 26, 2017

Not much for sour candies but these are some of the best ones i've ever eaten
    the cherry taste goes perfect with the sour flavor making these soo delicious

January 13, 2017

I am a big sour candy fan. This candy really packs a punch. It's not overly sour like warhead candies but it definitely is sour. After you have it in your mouth for awhile it looses the sourness and turns sweet. I highly recommend this.

June 06, 2016

Super super good. Very sweet and perfect snack food. I would most definitely buy for and recommend to friends and family. The linkz are great as well.

March 09, 2016

I love this candy! Maynards candy really have it down when it comes to sour candy. If you want it less sour, just bite right into it. But if you want it more sour, you should suck on it. I love the cherry flavor of this candy!

February 03, 2016

Delicious tasty treat love how its salty and sweet.

February 03, 2016

These are a really tasty treat. I'm not a huge fan of sour candy but I love these. These are fairly cheap especially considering the size of the bag. I think these are good to have every now and than, defiantly a hit in my household.

January 27, 2016

My fav candy!! Sour and then sweet. I buy a big bag everytime I am in the grocery store

June 15, 2015

These are great, first they start out sour, then they change into a nice sweet cherry flavor.