Maynard's Swedish fish

Maynard's Swedish fish Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 287 in Candy

June 13, 2017

Swedish fish is a sweet treat!

I love these sweet gummies candies, there not the same texture as the regual gummies candies there a but firmer but not in a stale way a different texture but I love it! They come in a variety of flavours per pack like stare Wert, lime and orange ! This has always been a classic candy from my childhood and i still get cravings for do this daay :) deffently recommend if you haven't tried them yet!

May 15, 2017

These are my favourite chewy candy. I love to take these on road trips. Each flavor is juicy and fresh and chewy. You can get a huge bag for $3 bucks at Walmart. Beware they are super addicting. There very cute too

January 18, 2017

I will probably always love these candies! They are chewy and delicious. I love the flavor of them and love that there are different options. Plus they don't get stuck in my teeth like a lot of other chewy candies do.

May 12, 2016

The commercials are too funny for this product, love them. I adore this sweet tasty treats. Great for the kids and mom needs one here and there. They taste amazing and are a candy I have loved since I was a little girl. Great memories from a brand we love.

April 25, 2016

I really likes these Swedish fish candies. They are great to snack on and I like that all the colours don't taste the same. I really like the red ones. They can be a bit pricey too.

April 24, 2016

Yum yum yum these are so good I love these kind of candy so much, I buy these all the time I just wish the price was a little cheaper. But I will still always buy these

April 24, 2016

Maynard's really are the top of the list when it comes to delicious candy!
    I love most of the different types they make.
    The Swedish fish are no exception! They are chewy and juicy. I love
    the amount of flavor that is packed into each fish.
    They get stuck in the teeth but that won't ever stop me from indulging
    in these.

April 24, 2016

I buy these in a big bag from Walmart all the time they cost $2.26 which is great, I love the texture of these candy and also the different flavours. My son also enjoys these!