McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® pods Reviews
#4 in Coffee

McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee in K-Cup® pods are made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. We’re supporting farmers so their communities, and the rainforests around them, can prosper for generations to come.
  • Made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans
  • Rainforest Alliance Certified™
  • Traditionally fire-roasted for a rich, delicious full-bodied flavour
  • McCafé® K-Cup® pods are recyclable
  • Compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® coffee makers

McCafé® Torréfaction supérieure capsules K-Cup® recyclables

Le café de Torréfaction supérieure McCafé® en capsules K-Cup® est fait de grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques de fermes certifiées Rainforest AllianceMC. Nous soutenons les agriculteurs afin que leurs collectivités, et les forêts qui les entourent, puissent prospérer pour les générations à venir.
  • Fait avec des grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques
  • Certifié Rainforest AllianceMC
  • Traditionnellement grillés sous flamme pour une saveur riche et délicieuse
  • Les capsules K-Cup® McCafé® sont recyclables
  • Compatible avec toutes les cafetières Keurig® K-Cup®

Good coffee

The coffee I found was a little strong for my liking. Others in my household tried it and they loved it. They said the flavor was good and the strength they like.

McDonald’s Coffee Keurig Pods

My husband and I really enjoyed the McDonald’s coffee sample for our Keurig machine. The coffee had a smooth, rich flavour that got us going with our quite busy morning transitions. The convenient disposable pods are also great because we are also conscious about our environment and the products we purchase. We also appreciate the easy and quick readiness of the keurig cups with great aroma and flavour made at home! This will be a new item will definitely be added to our weekly grocery list. And finally, a big thanks to McDonald’s for the free coupon for 2 free mini donuts at their participating locations! Definitely satisfied our sweet tooth! We got this product for free in exchange for our review.

Quick and Easy!

Keurig cups have always been a hit or miss with flavour but the McCafe ones hit the spot! Packed with flavour and ease, it’s definitely a great at home option!

Morning Wake Up

I have had the chance to try this product. I enjoy it very much. It is very flavorful and not bitter. I will definitely purchase this product and let my friends and family know how yummy it is.

So smooth

I love the smooth taste of this Mc Cafe coffee. I've the flavor. I like that it has a perfect roast to it , and NOT over roasted. I would buy this. May be my new go to coffee

May 11, 2021

Fresh coffee without the drive-thru

I really enjoyed this coffee! Some K-cups almost taste stale when brewed. This you can smell the fresh Mcds coffee scent from the moment it starts. Really found a family favorite here!

Excellent

Super ,il n’a pas mieux que se mccafe pour commencer une tournée sur le bon pied et je ne serais pas gêné den parler de cette qualité et fraîcheur là,avec mes connaissances

McCafé Premium Roast Coffee capsules

Totally in love with my McCafe coffee capsules! I love having the same cup of coffee without going through the McDonald’s drive through on my way to work. I prefer the flavour full roast of this coffee when compared to Tim Hortons. I am able to add my extra teaspoon of condensed milk when I’m brewing from my keurig. Will definitely recommend these capsules to others who enjoy McDonald’s coffee.

Delicious coffee!

The McCafé coffee was rich in flavour and it was a lot like getting from right from the drive-thru. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to try something new.

Delicious and affordable

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club. I've often purchased coffee from McDonald's and now being able to enjoy it at home or at the office with my Keurig maker is amazing and convenient.

This coffee has a strong enough flavor that won't dilute even if you enjoy drinking it with lots of milk or creamers. I personally like adding flavors and find that the coffee has a distinct enough aroma that shines through. It's doesn't have a bad aftertaste and is simple enough for everyone to enjoy. Very pleasant and rich aroma. The Kcup format makes it easy to carry to the office or use everyday at home. I love it!