McCafé Premium Roast Ground Coffee Reviews
#237 in Coffee

May 29, 2020

Delicious coffee

I really enjoy this brand of coffee. It has an amazing flavour and is the perfect pick me up when you need it in the morning. It also smells so good while it makes. I also like how much you get out of a can and the price is good too. Definitely worth trying out if interested.

April 29, 2020

Good home coffee for cheap price

For the price of home coffee, McCafe is actually not too bad compared to Starbucks grinds! Good value and would recommend, especially during self-isolation times.

April 28, 2020

Consistent quality for utilitarian coffee

Brew consistent decent coffee at home. it's utilitarian, for sure. Nothing fancy here. but it gets the job done. It's inexpensive ($18CAD for a big tin can, or around $7-8 for the smaller sized bags). It's easy to leave in the office and brew in the morning.

November 05, 2018

We love this coffee for home brew!

This coffee has spoiled my family and any friends that have coffee at our home from any other coffee. It is delicious and I no longer care for other brands or flavours of coffee.

September 25, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Best coffee ever

I really love this coffee, smooth and delicious!! Not to strong, or to weak! I prefer coffee to be on the strong side. But I find this to be the perfect balance. It it great by itself or with cream, not bitter at all.. Love this coffee..

May 07, 2018

Better then Tims

This coffee is sooo good. It is the perfect balance of regular and dark roast combined. Its not too bitter or too weak. Its great black. This brews up nicely in a regular percolator, poor over method or a Keurig. I would have this any day over a Tims coffee.

September 30, 2017

My favourite!

Perfectly roasted, great flavour, price is affordable. I take my coffee black and I just love McCafé blend. It is not bitter at all. Every brewed cup is delicious and with a nice aroma.