McCafé® Premium Roast Ground Coffee Reviews
#6 in Coffee

McCafé® Premium Roast Ground Coffee is made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. We’re supporting farmers so their communities, and the rainforests around them, can prosper for generations to come.
  • Made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans
  • Rainforest Alliance Certified™
  • Traditionally fire-roasted for a rich, delicious full-bodied flavour

McCafé® Torréfaction supérieure café moulu
Le café de Torréfaction supérieure McCafé® moulu est fait de grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques de fermes certifiées Rainforest AllianceMC. Nous soutenons les agriculteurs afin que leurs collectivités, et les forêts qui les entourent, puissent prospérer pour les générations à venir.
  • Fait avec des grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques
  • Certifié Rainforest AllianceMC
  • Traditionnellement grillés sous flamme pour une saveur riche et délicieuse

June 19, 2021

Better than Tim hortons

I really like McDonald's coffee and it was nice to be able to make it from home. I've always found it to be better than the Tim Hortons coffee and you can make it a little stronger since you're making it at home.

June 12, 2021

Delicious coffee at home

I received free sample of McCafé® Premium Roast Ground Coffee from #chickadvisor. It has a pleasant aroma and my kitchen smelled like a coffeeshop. The coffee was fresh and very flavourful just like a fresh cup of coffee from McDonalds. There is also a coupon for two free donuts from McDonalds. I would definitely buy this coffee again and I would recommend itto my family and friends for sure.

June 10, 2021

McCafe

The coffee was good. Not needing to go to McDonald’s to grab one. Would Buy it if it was also in Instant coffee, as well. No need to buy a coffee on the way to work where you can make one

June 02, 2021

Délicieux

Je dois dire que c'était une première de boire du café mi-noir. Je préfère toujours lorsque le café n'est pas trop fort mais je dois dire que j'ai été agréablement surprise. Café crémeux, j'ai mis de la crème au lieu de lait comme je prend dans mon café et j'ai adoré.

Je recommande même pour les gens qui hésite comme moi considérant ma préférence pour le café plus doux. Parfait pour débuter la journée!

May 31, 2021

Bold rich coffee

Great coffee!!!!! , Bold, smooth and rich taste . I always go back for a second cup . Really nice to enjoy McCafe at home. From a black cup to iced coffee so delicious

May 30, 2021

Better than a lot of other brands.

I got this product free through Chick Advisor. I am really enjoying it, I love McCafe coffee anyway and it's been really nice to be able to make it at home. Makes a really smooth cup of coffee that I am really happy with. Would buy again.

May 28, 2021

McCafe premium roast ground coffee

This is my first review! I am. A regular McDonald coffee drinker. I really struggled opening the coffee package. I had to get the scissors out. Once brewed the
    Coffee was hot and fresh.

May 28, 2021

Café comme je l'aime

Bon goût, riche et onctueux! Goût similaire à celui que l'on retrouve en salle avec l'attente en moins, génial! Première fois que l'on essayait à la maison et sûrement pas la dernière!

May 27, 2021

Tasty coffee keeps me fuelled!

McCafe premium roast ground coffee smells absolutely delicious as it is brewing. The flavour profile is delicious. I really enjoyed drinking this delicious coffee as part of my morning and afternoon routine. This coffee kept me fuelled all day from playing with my kids to getting my work done. I also appreciate the fact that it is ethically sourced.

May 27, 2021

McCafe Premium

I was fortunate enough to be selected to sample and review, for free, the McCafe Premium dark roast coffee.
    I loved the bold rich flavor and aroma of this blend, and will definitely purchase again now that the free #McCafePremium bag has sadly been depleted.