McCain Extra Crispy Spicy Straight Cut Fries Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 57 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​If you're looking to shake up your next meal all you'll want are these extra crispy Superfries. They are packed with flavour and spice. You'll be inspired to make a restaurant styled meal at home!

July 11, 2017

Finally crisp fries

Cant say enough about how much I loves these McCain Extra crisp spicy straight cut fries.. They really crisp up in the oven.. My hubby even was impressed perfect fries and the perfect amount of spice..

July 11, 2017

Crispy

McCain extra crispy spicy straight cut fries are delicious. I really like the seasoning and spices on them . They cook up nicely and they are crispy on the outside and Soft on the inside . Yum ! I usually like ketchup with fries but they don't really need it because they're so flavourful. They're not expensive either. One of my favourites .

June 21, 2017

Calling All Spicy Fans...

These fries have a nice crispy exterior with a soft interior, even when baked.

The problem I find is that they are overly spicy and my mouth tends to burn after eating just a few. With that said, if you are a fan of spicy food and like fries, I would definitely try these. If you don't like spicy food but want to try these, I suggest mixing some of these on your plate with some regular fries, to bring down the heat.

June 21, 2017

Crispy Fries With The Perfect Spice

These fries are very good and unique tasting. They are great with a chicken dish. I like to bake my fries in the oven and these come our really well. The inside is soft and fresh, while the outside is very crispy. The spices on the fries are the perfect blend with just the right amount of heat.

April 05, 2017

there are a few things in life that i am addicted to and this is one of them!!! when you want the quality of a McDonald's french fry with convenience of staying home, McCain's says it best!!!

February 28, 2017

What a great snack or side for diner. I use my air fryer and they take about 20 minutes. Perfectly cooked every time just like in the oven. Great price and portion from each beg. Love how easy it is to open the bag too.

May 02, 2016

I love the spicy flavour on this fries, it's not too much spice and it's not too salty. It's just the perfect amount of flavour. Straight cut fries are my favourite because they get crispier. These are fast to cook.

April 29, 2016

I recently purchased this fries. We all enjoyed the subtle spicy flavor and the nice crispness. I went and purchased an additional 2 packages to have on hand.

April 25, 2016

We love these spicy fries!! They are quick and easy! Best way to do them is to put broiler on for the last couple of minutes they come out perfectly! These fries are full of flavour and are not overly salty. We love these on nights we are in a rush for time and go good with just about everything!

April 06, 2016

My husband loves these, and they are quick and easy when you don't have time to peel, cut and wait to make fries from scratch, they are a great go to in the freezer.