McCain Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 51 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

​​​​​​There are some friends you’re on double dipping terms with. And those friends deserve Sweet Potato Plank fries. Whether you dip them or like them on their own, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. So go ahead and dig in!​​​​

Recipe Suggestion: Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Beet & Goat Cheese Salad and McCain Sweet Potato Plank Fries

April 10, 2017

I tried these and didn't care for them at all ,the family really liked them though !So I will be buying them but I won't be eating them again .Also I see them at all groc3 stores

April 09, 2017

Cavendish fries are one of the best fry brand out there, these sweet potatoes taste nothing like real sweet potatoes so If you hate full sweet potatoes and want something sweeter then regular fries I would recommend these.

September 26, 2016

The sweet potato fries takes a little while longer to cook. They taste just like sweet potatoes. Its an healthier option to regular fires. When cooked right they come out soft and moist. Taste great.

April 07, 2016

I love sweet potatoes! Sometimes the prep time just isn't available. I love that there are products on the market that on days where prep time is cut down to a minimum you cans till have a healthier option (as well as more tasty!)

All in all I always prefer fresh, but these are a great product on the run!

April 06, 2016

These fries are so good! They are actually sweeter than the sweet potato fries that I usually get in restaurants, but I kind of liked it! I wish I had chipotle mayo to go with it, but they are perfectly fine with ketchup too. Will probably buy it again!

March 31, 2016

My son loves these fries!!!Who am I kidding the whole
    Family does! Get alternative to plain French fries! We usually pull
    His out at the time given on package and cook ours a little longer ( we prefer crispy!)

March 29, 2016

I really enjoy these sweet potatoe fries, They are good dipped in hellmons may and honey mustard sauce. I like to bake mine for a little longer so they are crunchy.

March 27, 2016

These are so yummy! I prefer to buy these over making them as they're so affordable and convenient. They do not taste artificial at all, and they're easy to pair with many different menu options. McCain Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries go best with a BBQ grilled steak and some long green cut beans.

March 25, 2016

I love the sweet potato, it is easy to make, they are great with all, really healthy and yummy, i like with meat and cheese, share with my family and friends...

March 17, 2016

I really love sweet potato fries and McCain does a great job with an affordable, delicious option! Plus they are not coated in flour so even my gluten-free self can enjoy. Perfect with burgers at home :)

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr