McCormicks Marshmallow Bananas Reviews
Ranked #1726 in Grocery

0.7/5

April 19, 2015

These are so gross. I cant believe they still make these. Seriously, how's buying these. Horrible artificial flavour and weird texture. Pass.

April 19, 2015

I wouldn't go eating these often but they are decent. I used to eat these as a kid more often than I do now. They aren't exactly real tasting banana flavor but still are good.

What do you think, have you tried them?

April 18, 2015

I like these a lot, I remember getting them all the time as a kid! They are so fresh tasting and soft. They taste exactly like banana and they are super sweet. :) I have a major sweet tooth.

2.0/5

April 06, 2015

I hate these! They are so chalky and they have that super fake banana flavour

March 18, 2015

We love McCormicks Marshmallow Bananas. They are so soft and tasty. We like to have them occasionally, usually around the Easter season when everyone is craving something sweet.

March 18, 2015

My family loves this marshmallow treat. Anything marshmallow is a bit hit with them. I don't purchase them often but they do look forward to sampling these sweet bananas. I on the other hand do not like them at all.