McCormicks Marshmallow Strawberries Reviews

Ranked #1281 out of 2380 in Grocery

July 05, 2016

Yes this product is my favorite but be careful there are twins and they are not identical either sku# 6- 62572 85011-9 are awesome and I would love to order these ones myself even if it was a case at wholesale price.
    The sku# 6- 62572 49673 - 7 are horrible and I can't figure out why they are so different when they are made from the same place same company ..They should be available for general public to purchase other companies do...
    Kindest regards Taralee Bucchianico

May 16, 2015

These are so yummy to eat, strawberry flavoured marshmellows. Like eating soft little clouds of deliciousness!

March 19, 2015

everyone should love these! they have a great taste and sweet! they just melt in your mouth!

March 18, 2015

Im addicted to these. Sooo good. I can eat a whole bag with no problem. I have hard time sharing these ones.

March 18, 2015

Mmm...now this is one I like as much as family does. Sugar coated strawberry marshmallows. Delicious.

March 18, 2015

This is another treat my family likes. A strawberry flavoured marshmallow covered in red granulated sugar. I don't like this candy either. I find that it stains your fingers but I give in and purchase them once in awhile to keep the troops happy.