McDonald's Junior Chicken Reviews
#9 in Fast Food

October 30, 2017

great value

very cheap and good value. some people find them a bit spicy so if you dont like any spice at all i dont recommend them. definitely worth a try for the great price!

October 11, 2017

Chicken burger

Working at mcdonalds helped my creations with food even better, I'd always add the junior with tomato or even subbing it in with leaf lettuce. The junior for me does have a kick of black pepper but so good.

August 27, 2017

Great taste, great value, my all time favorite!

I've never went back to a McChicken since this came out. The price is awesome and I think the chicken is seasoned more on this (more peppery) than the McChicken. Yes, the burger is smaller and the chicken is smaller but for the price, it's still a great deal even if you need to get two. The assembly of the burger may not always look great - the lettuce sometimes looks wilted and are outside of the burger, but that does not impact the taste. I also prefer these value items because they are wrapped in paper rather than the boxes, which makes them easier to eat on the go.

August 27, 2017

great snack

If I am hungry when I'm out, I often swing by McDonald's to grab two junior chicken sandwiches. This is less in press than ordering a regular cheeseburger.

1.8/5

July 25, 2017

Hangover Munchies

I must say that I'm not a fan of McDonald but, whenever I come across one if I have been drinking a little, I would go buy a junior chicken. Unfortunately, there is a lot of calories, not much taste and this is no good for your health. But who doesn't crave a bit of Mcdonald once in a while?

July 18, 2017

mMmm.. I could use one now!

I love McDonald's... no matter how gross people make it out to be.. I find myself craving McDonalds all the time.

The Junior Chicken burger is a great snack without the crazy prices of the burger combos! Although the price has gone up quite a bit over the years.. I still find these to be the best bang for your buck; pair this with a dollar iced coffee and you've got lunch!

3.2/5

July 17, 2017

Great little burger on the go

The Junior Mc Chicken is a great little snack burger when your on the go. it is a great price and is a great snack. I love chicken burgers from McDonalds. My toddler loves to eat these when we go to McDonalds its not to big for her hands and she tends to eat it all whit no left overs. i fond sometimes when I do buy the burger it tends to have more spices then the original burger. Sometimes I find it a bit over spiced

1.5/5

July 17, 2017

McDonald's Junior Chicken

Not a big fan of McDonald's Junior Chicken! It tastes like chemicals, gives a sore belly and they are tiny as well. I much prefer the chicken sandwiches available at wendys which are much fresher and bigger.

July 16, 2017

Yummy!

I love this burger, perfect size, it is always nice and fresh whenever I order it. I am a mayo lover so
    obviously I love the fact that this burger has mayo, and I super love the spiciness of the black pepper in it.
    Yum!

July 16, 2017

I get this every time I go to McDonald's!!

This burger is amazinggg and affordable its about 1.80 around that. It tastes great and has some spice too it but it's not too overpowering. It had a chicken breast meat batty on a toasted wheat bun with mayonnaise and shredded lettuce. Try It!