McDonald's McCafé Iced Coffee Reviews
#8 in Coffee

July 21, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

Honestly my favorite thing on the menu

I love coffee! I don't need a ton of different flavor varieties or extras when I need a cup so McDonald's Iced Coffee is perfect. Without an expensive price tag it always hits the spot!

June 15, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

BEST Ice Coffee around!!!

I am obsessed with the McDonald’s ice coffee, they are so refreshing and by far the best around. They are never too sweet and I buy them religiously during the dollar days all summer!

May 24, 2021

Best Bang for Your Buck

Very affordable iced coffee option. However, the flavour is usually heavily impacted by the person making it - when it’s good it’s GOOD, but when it’s bad it’s BAD.

May 08, 2021

So good!

This is the best value iced coffee out there. Love summer drink days when I can get it for a dollar. I like to get mine with milk and less liquid sugar. The only problem is that often it can depend on who is making it and sometimes the taste can be hot or miss.

February 11, 2021

Best iced coffee

I love McDonald’s iced coffee! I’ve tried other iced coffees from other restaurants and nothing is better than McDonald’s. I add the vanilla to it as well for that extra taste

February 09, 2021

Best iced coffee hands down

What better than an I've coffee on a hot summer day or on any day! McDonald's does their iced coffees right. They are inexpensive and so yummy. I just wish it had a lid where you could drink it without a straw as I can't. But overall, it's really yummy and you can add pumps of sugar free vanilla to it if you're feeling fancy.

November 05, 2020

The best iced coffee!

I’m typically a pretty big coffee snob, but I’ve had a hard time finding an iced coffee that balances coffee flavour and sweetness. McDonald’s nails it with their McCafé iced coffee! I’ll pick it over Starbucks any day...but don’t tell Starbucks that!

October 24, 2020
    United States

Love it

I used to get my iced coffee from Tim Hortons but it was always inconsistent and then I tried this one and every time I get it, it’s perfect! Not too sweet and not too strong.

October 20, 2020

Delicious iced coffee for the right price!

I love the iced coffee from McDonalds! It's not too strong and tastes great with or without sweeteners or added flavour shots. Also, the price is fantastic. It's the perfect midday pick-me-up, especially in the summer!

October 05, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Mmmm

Nothing beats a good ice coffee when it is hot outside or you just need a refreshing drink. An ice coffee in the morning while starting my day always puts me in a good mood!