McDonald's McCafé Iced Coffee Reviews
#8 in Coffee

March 26, 2019

Ice Coffee

I find McDonald’s iced coffee a bit better then Tim hortons iced coffee.
    Love the fact that you can actually get it with vanilla or caramel flavored. Ice coffee is my addiction so I’m pretty much a ice coffee snob. :p

March 15, 2019

BEST Iced Coffee!

I love McDonald’s Iced Coffee! It is so delicious, perfectly sweet and creamy.
    I’m the summer, they are part of the dollar drinks and you can get a small or medium for $1!

February 08, 2019

Good ice beverage

I know many people don’t like Mc Donald’s hamburger. But honestly everyone is all the time stop by one branch. I like their ice coffees, frappes, parfait yogurt and definitely the French fries. Also for a cheap and not often meal it is good always remember my childhood!

February 06, 2019

Get it, but only during the summer when it's discounted

The iced coffee is amazing in general, however in recent years, I have found that the consistencies aren't the same. Many times it is oversweetened, however besides that, it is very good. I don't usually drink it over the winter, however during the summer when it's discounted, it is definitely my go to.

February 03, 2019

So Refreshing

This is so delicious and it is very refreshing. It is great to drink on a hot day. It is not overly sweet to taste and it has the perfect amount of ice in it.

December 20, 2018

Why pay more for a fancy coffee house?

I quite enjoy coffee at Micky D's. No need to run into a fancy coffee house to get delicious iced coffee when you can get it at 1/2 the price in the drive thru!

The Best..

i actually love this coffee with caramel, i enjoy very much during the day or night because i need the extra caffeine and i do not like hot coffee at all

They are good

I have gotten these a few times. It all depends when you go because if you get them later in the day your coffee will taste burnt and no good. I have had lots better but for the price they are good to have.

Favorite iced coffee

This is definitely my favorite iced coffee. Being a diabetic is hard to find sugar free versions of anything. The sugar free vanilla iced coffee while not completely sugar free, is very low in sugar and tastes great. I love having an option when I'm craving an iced coffee :)

November 09, 2018
    California, United States

Shocked

McDonald's actually shocked me with their coffee. I believe i had a mint coffee & it was shockingly great! Will buy again. Especially for the price. Great!