4.1/5
McDonald's Vanilla Chai Tea Frappe Reviews
#41 in Tea

Cool, sweet and unique, bringing together vanilla and chai flavours including cinnamon, nutmeg, made creamy and blended with ice. See more here.

September 19, 2017

great for the chia lovers

This is a wonderful product. Its smooth with just enough vanilla and a hint of cinnamon. Not to sweet! But sweet enough. Great for a hot day or simple plessure for anyday.

August 22, 2017

I'm loving it

Always taste amazing. It's sweet but not to sweet. And not bad on the price. However some smaller vacation don't seem to carry the latte. I let it melt a bit as it can be a bit too thick to drink from a straw.

August 17, 2017

I love McDonalds!!!

This a very refreshing drink that is so cool and sweet! I have forgotten about it so next time I am there I will definitely buy one! It has a nice vanilla flavour and is a delectable treat!!

August 17, 2017

Amazing drink

I love most drinks from mcdonalds but this one is the best I've tried and the coffee frappe is amazing as well, I always get it when I go for bike rides

July 28, 2017

Meilleur breuvage estival!!

Ce breuvage vendu au McDonald est tout simplement délicieux et rafraîchissant. À la fois sucré avec un petit côté épicé, je trouve que ça peu très bien remplacer la traditionnelle crème glacée lors de chaudes journées d'été. Si vous ne l'avez toujours pas essayé, courez vite l'acheter...je suis certaine que vous le savourerez jusqu'à la dernière goutte!!

June 22, 2017

Chai Tea Frappe

This frappe is delicious! It's a great thirst quencher for the hot summer days or even if you're craving something icy and sweet. I love that you can taste both the vanilla and the chai SO well! You woulnd't expect it. The only thing I would say is that the frappe is a litte on the sweeter side and so the calorie content of course is also on the higher side. Another big plus is the low price!

May 30, 2017

I was blown away by how delicious this drink is! I tried it when it came out as a snack size during dollar days. It's easy to drink too quickly, it's that tasty. I don't wanna know the calories & fat, it is an indulgent drink after all, we're not talking your daily tea or coffee. McCafé has really come out with decent bevvies.

May 26, 2017

The vanilla chai frappe at McDonald's is FABULOUS I recommend it to any body , I adore this beverage alot ,i fall in love with it the first time I drink it :)

February 14, 2017

This drink is amazing!!! I limit myself to one only once and a while, because there are so many calories in it, but its honestly so good, if you havent tried one yet do it! Im pretty sure in the summer a small one is only 2$ when they have their dollar drink days.

1.0/5

January 05, 2017

I LOVE chai tea, but this frappe was way too sweet. It hurt my teeth and actually made me feel sick. Not a fan at all. I prefer to make me own tea, mc donalds obviously thinks every single one of their customers is super into a sugar attack I guess.