Amazing

1.5/5

Ranked #944 out of 1272 in Facial Lotions & Creams

0.5/5

March 17, 2014

I bought this kit after watching an infomercial on tv.. When I called to order the person on the phone seemed to be in a hurry or maybe just trying to cut corners and was very quick to ask for my credit card number!! Only after my card # was given did she explain that my card would automatically be charged monthly!??!
    She assured me that I can cancel at any time if I was not happy. At this point I was already not very happy..
    I just figured I'll give it a try and if I don't like it I will cancel!

Used the product the first night I had received it and was on the phone with the Meaningful Beauty Health Department the next morning.. I had woken up that morning with a rash around both my eyes, from the eye cream I would assume and other areas of my face were very red and bumpy :(
    I was fully reimbursed what my card had been charged and canceled my subscription.. threw everything I got in the garbage!! No Thanks to Meaningful Beauty!!!

February 18, 2014

I purchased this product over the internet and didn't pay attention that it was $10 more than calling in and that it would be a recurring purchase (as in your credit card is charged $60 every three months, like a subscription service, and they send you more). This made absolutely no improvement or difference in my skin after a month of use, other than the fact that the creme de serum made me break out every time I used it.

February 17, 2014

I am embarrassed to admit that I got sucked in to the TV ad and bought this "kit". It was very disappointing, but what is really annoying is that 2 months later, Purolator shoed up with a package that said "FREE GIFT". I opened it and it was a much bigger kit, with 1 tiny free sample, and a bill for $185. Mea culpa, but it is a real challenge to get this stopped, and they have my redit card number. BUYER BEWARE!!!

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale