MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Lavender Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Yuzu Citrus scent

Manchester, United Kingdom

Fabulous

These eye masks worked Absolutely amazing.
    My eyes get tired and sore quite easily and these warming masks were such a lovely treat, didn't hurt my eyes after. My eyes felt very soothed. Would definitely recommend them. It's also the perfect excuse to have a bit of "me" time

Bromley, United Kingdom

Amazing

Love this eye mask, I have never thought about using a steam eye mask before so this was new for me and I was impressed with the result, it was really relazing and refeshing will be using it again and again.

Fife, United Kingdom

Nice product

#got it free, I would ever have thought of buying this still not really convinced. It was quite relaxing and the lavender scent was pleasant and not too overpowering. It did warm up and lasted about 10minutes.not sure how much these cost but not convinced I would buy it.

Halton, United Kingdom

Never tried this before but 100% recommend now!

Was amazed by this product. Never tried these before and I'm happy too say I will be again. Mask warms within seconds and left my eyes feeling rested and clearer after using. Highly recommend

3.2/5

November 15, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Eyemask

The eye mask was ok but I didn't find it was that nice or effective. I wouldn't personally recommend this to friends and family as I know there are other competitor's on the market that are just a little bit better.

November 15, 2019
    Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Love this mask.

I tried this mask for the first time. I was very happy with it. I followed the instructions on the box. In no time I was relaxed and the mask was nice and warm. . It helps me to relieve my eyes after working with computers for too long. Also good for a getting a good night's sleep.
    Fantastic product. Subtle scent, right amount of warmth, and perfect for traveling. Will purchase again for sure!

United Kingdom

Face mask

It felt a little sticky and I wasn't a fan of the smell. However my face did feel fresher and smoother once I took it off. It felt smoother for 2 days after the mask too.

North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Sleep mask

Would recommend and for the price just as good as expensive brand very relax helps sleep and reduces puffy eyes bonus de puffed and sleeping better long term valued product. If u like lavender u be ok

Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

I Would buy again

This product made me feel relaxed as it warmed and soothed my eyes after a long day. Bags under eyes looked reduced next day. Easy to use and instructions easy to understand.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Great for resting your eyes after a day staring at screens.

I have often found shutting my brain down hard when trying to go to sleep. These were fantastic in helping that, 10 minutes of wearing these on your eyes just before going to sleep and I was out like a light. Some nights my husband had to remove the mask for me as I had fallen asleep wearing them, if you don't have a husband they do come apart easy when you roll over in them yet are sturdy at the same time. I have already recommended this product to family and friends.